PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some assistance at Barrett-Jackson, Orange County, CA June 22-24, 2012

Michael Stoops
May 31st, 2012, 09:28 AM
Barrett-Jackson Orange County, CA is coming up in just three weeks time - June 22,23 & 24 - and once again we could use some extra hands on the cars before they cross the auction block. While we can't provide transportation or lodging (meaning, we'd like folks local to Orange County, CA) we will hook you up with a Meguiar's shirt and $100 (retail) in product of your choosing for each day you work, plus entry to the show and we'll make sure you don't go hungry.

What we need are two people for each of the three days to do nothing more than wipe down cars prior to them crossing the auction block. No buffing, no real detailing, just wiping 'em down with a little Quik Detailer and a microfiber towel. You must wear all black while on duty (we provide the shirt, you provide the black pants and black shoes). If you can work more than one day, we'll hook you up with clothing and product accordingly. The hours aren't locked down quite yet, but assume mid morning to early evening each day.

Just respond to this thread and let us know what day or days you're available and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks!!

imz4n
May 31st, 2012, 01:44 PM
I would like to help out. I am available the 22 and 24 I will fill any openings you have, both days if it helps.

ClearlyCoated
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:26 PM
I had a blast doing this last year and highly recommend it to anyone who has the time and passion to get up close and personal to some outstanding classic cars. Mike, I can fill in Friday if needed, but I will defer to anyone who has not had the opportunity.

ClearlyCoated
Jun 5th, 2012, 05:13 AM
I had a blast doing this last year and highly recommend it to anyone who has the time and passion to get up close and personal to some outstanding classic cars. Mike, I can fill in Friday if needed, but I will defer to anyone who has not had the opportunity.I have to amend my post a bit. I can fill in on Sunday, not Friday. Not sure how I missed that...

Wilhelm
Jun 5th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Just respond to this thread and let us know what day or days you're available and we'll get back in touch with you.

Saturday or Sunday, preference in that order.

marichardson
Jun 16th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Saturday and or Sunday in that order. Friday after 5pm if that will help.

Detailing by M
Jun 20th, 2012, 02:04 PM
So far I have those 2 days open if you still need people

Michael Stoops
Jun 21st, 2012, 07:12 AM
We're all set at this point, folks - thanks for responding!