PDA

View Full Version : 2013 New Products - First Teaser!

Michael Stoops
Oct 8th, 2012, 10:07 AM
SEMA is just 3 weeks away and as usual we'll be introducing several new products at the show. Of course, here on MOL we'll be giving you a 24 hour jump on the show, but we thought we'd give you this very advanced sneak peak first. Do not adjust your monitor or run out and get Lasik though, as this is the best image we could sneak out of either our marketing or graphics group. Those guys are really protective of their work this time of year!

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/1697/medium/product_family_blurred.png

Here's a hint: This may or may not be everything, and things shown here might or might not be shown in proper relative sizes to each other.

Clear as mud for you? :rofl: Any guesses as to what any of this might be???? Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, just don't be upset when we don't answer them.

Because we won't.

Until later.

Much later.

Wheelzntoys
Oct 8th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Top row looks like it is holding 5.5" pads.....Ultimate Foam Pads!!??

Evan.J
Oct 8th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Do i see some glass cleaner in there along with a new wheel cleaning product on the right hand side in the red bottle? Id have to say the top looks like a new car cleaning kit?

BlueZero
Oct 8th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I was waiting for these! :bigups

Some of that color in the top row looks to be from the Mirror Glaze bottles, but also looks like kits. I don't think there would be kits with Mirror Glaze... Or would there!?!?

A foam pad or maybe a brush on the top left. Or maybe it's a G110v3 super kit! lol

A couple of trigger products maybe a towel or two. Something that looks like a clown wig. :shocked1

Shawn T.
Oct 8th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Maybe a bigger size UWWA?????????????????????? 32 oz bottle perhaps?

juliom2
Oct 8th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Its goingto be hot @ SEMA 2012 :heelclick1.gif.......
any crystal something....:drool1

jarred767
Oct 8th, 2012, 04:57 PM
:awman1 This is just mean :)

davey g-force
Oct 8th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Let the speculation begin!

wifpd4
Oct 8th, 2012, 06:17 PM
The thing across the top looks familiar. It's a store display dispenser and on the left is the new anti-static microfiber, then the DA clay pad, then the pre-coated DA polishing pad, and finally the pre-coated DA finishing pad.

Across the bottom from the left is the chrome bumper renovation kit, then banner in a bottle, then halloween swirl maker mask, then the green labeled is a tire-dressing-on-concrete-driveway cleaner spray, then the three different scented and flavored detailers' cereal boxes, and finally the strawberry scented clear bra cleaner and polish.

mswerb
Oct 8th, 2012, 06:49 PM
That makes my eyes hurt.

jarred767
Oct 8th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Then the three different scented and flavored detailers' cereal boxes.

I hope your right about this, I need some new breakfast options!!

davey g-force
Oct 8th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Something that looks like a clown wig. :shocked1

The thing across the top looks familiar. It's a store display dispenser and on the left is the new anti-static microfiber, then the DA clay pad, then the pre-coated DA polishing pad, and finally the pre-coated DA finishing pad.

Across the bottom from the left is the chrome bumper renovation kit, then banner in a bottle, then halloween swirl maker mask, then the green labeled is a tire-dressing-on-concrete-driveway cleaner spray, then the three different scented and flavored detailers' cereal boxes, and finally the strawberry scented clear bra cleaner and polish.

:yelrotflmao :rofl: :laughing2 :haha1 :LOLOL: :bigups

CumminsCrazed
Oct 9th, 2012, 08:45 PM
think they need some m105 to clear up that image.....looks kinda hazy :P

firmans
Oct 10th, 2012, 05:49 AM
hope there will be products for polishing glass,..

Xzotik
Oct 11th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Nanotechnology

GhOsT1321
Oct 11th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Darn, why was the image blurred diagonally?
That makes the image much harder to fix with my lacking photo editing skills.
Also, for anyone wondering what the image shows, I can help you a bit.
Refocus your eyes when looking at the image, it will get marginally sharper depending how you focus your eyes. However, horizontal and vertical distortions tend to align better than diagonal.
This also works with pixelation distortion. Here is an image to practice, it's much easier to see the improvements with this one than the meguiar's one.
http://www.opticalillusion.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/shakeok.jpg

andytsang
Oct 11th, 2012, 05:45 PM
I only make out two spray bottles. I give up! I will just wait for 3 weeks...:angry1

GhOsT1321
Oct 13th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Guesses:
bottom right red bottle - picture of a yellow car/boat. Perhaps a bug and tar remover.
middle bottom - new glass cleaner. Perhaps a glass cleaner that uses natural ingredients, or applies rain repellant/frost prevention.
bottom left - new wash mitt

aerogt01
Oct 14th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Does anybody remember the orbital you attached to a drill? The top left thing reminds me of that.

smack
Oct 16th, 2012, 04:09 PM
I hope there are 5.5 pads in that picture.

jarred767
Oct 16th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Me too, I'm waiting to buy new pads in hopes that 5.5 foam pads are introduced.

ffboy
Oct 16th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Maybe some environmentally friendly interior cleaner/deodorizer or glass cleanre, and what looks like some newer or updated paint protection kit... Well, I can't complain that the pictures are blurred... That's exactly the idea... hehehe

TheSublimeGoose
Oct 17th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Second or third product from the left (too blurred to tell exactly which place it is) looks like an Ultimate line product. Updated/improved/version 2.0 of UP/UW?! Yes please!

I'm VERY excited! Will be ordering one of each from AG, ASAP!

Cheers! :coolgleam

Mark

smack
Oct 17th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Would be nice if we could get some M188 or equivelant here in the states.

ARCStig
Oct 18th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Somthing in a green bottle :D lol I can clearly tell that...have no clue what it is... :(

Akustic
Oct 19th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Show US (MOL) just one!!!
I think we deserve that!!!!!!
:)

imacarnut
Oct 19th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Possibly a new compound in the Detailers Line for the MFDA system?

ffboy
Oct 19th, 2012, 05:03 PM
It does look like an updated version of Ultimate Wax. It does have too many issues in my opinion, unlike NXT 2.0 which is quite straightforward to use. So maybe a slight tweek in the formula was in the making, and now we have the improved one.

Rocksteady-Rebel
Oct 23rd, 2012, 03:28 PM
Will there be a way for us to get it before SEMA? I have a few cars I have to do for the show!

s word
Oct 25th, 2012, 06:21 AM
top left is DA powersystem detailing kit. A DA like drill attachment. Smart!

davey g-force
Oct 25th, 2012, 12:28 PM
top left is DA powersystem detailing kit. A DA like drill attachment. Smart!

Like the one they already released last year? :confused:

s word
Oct 25th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Like the one they already released last year? :confused:

Hmm you could be right!:cool: I just got a car magazine last night that had 2012 SEMA sneak peaks, and I saw the megs DA powersystem that looks very similar to that on the top left of the picture. Of course things are completely blurred so it could be me perfectly mistaken. I had never seen this product so I figured it was brand spanking new. My bad, I looked it up and the version shown in the magazine looks slightly different but that could just be packaging changes. that ***** I thought I had at least one item figured out...

davey g-force
Oct 25th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Who really knows lol. I guess all will be revealed in about 3 days...

andytsang
Oct 25th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Only 3 days left! It felt like eternity. That one looks more like M&M chocolate mascot to me. I recalled the G3500 PowerSystem announced in Oct 2011. I don't know what happen to it after that.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?52295-Meguiar-s-PowerSystem

s word
Oct 25th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Only 3 days left! It felt like eternity. That one looks more like M&M chocolate mascot to me. I recalled the G3500 PowerSystem announced in Oct 2011. I don't know what happen to it after that.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?52295-Meguiar-s-PowerSystem

I have never seen it or heard of it until yesterday. I actually think this would be great for the smaller piano black finished pieces I have on the exterior of my car. The DA with backing plate and pads is simply too large to get in there without hitting other trim pieces. 3 days is eternity. I ended up placing a large order for existing products today because I needed some things and couldn't wait for the launch, not knowing what was going to launch. I wasn;t on the forum last year, I know they launch the product at SEMA but when can consumers get their hands on the products? Early next year?

davey g-force
Oct 25th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Yep, generally Jan - Feb the following year for US residents.

BlueZero
Oct 29th, 2012, 06:01 AM
In less than 2 hours we will know more!

:work1

So place your bets now. :chuckle1

Murr1525
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:26 AM
So slow around here this morning...

Someone better start doing something... or there'll be heck to pay... heck I tell you...

Jomax
Nov 1st, 2012, 08:21 AM
So was it 5.5 pads!?! Or an updated version of UPW or a coating to go against Opti coat?!

GhOsT1321
Nov 1st, 2012, 09:07 AM
It was this. (click link below)
http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?172-2013-New-Products

davey g-force
Nov 1st, 2012, 12:13 PM
So was it 5.5 pads!?! Or an updated version of UPW or a coating to go against Opti coat?!

None of the above unfortunately..