PDA

View Full Version : 2014 New Products - The Annual Teaser Thread

Michael Stoops
Oct 16th, 2013, 12:33 PM
http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/1928/medium/group_swirled.jpg

Anybody care to make a guess as to what this might be? I was snooping around our Graphics Department and swiped this off their printer, but then I spilled my coffee on it so it sort of swirled things up a bit.... sorry about that. I figured I'd go ahead and scan it and post up anyway so you can discuss.

:laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2

SwunMurrieta
Oct 16th, 2013, 12:45 PM
The first one looks like the carpet cleaner can, the second looks like some sort of NXT product, I see a detailer line item that looks like polish. Second to last is a quik leather cleaner/conditioner, the last one looks like another restoration kit. I have no idea if any of these are right.

vrodri16
Oct 16th, 2013, 12:46 PM
:mad: why must you torture us? Lol. Can't wait for the new products!

Murr1525
Oct 16th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Looks like a dashboard in the one, so something interior.... Some new kits could be fun... and aqua is kind of a glass cleaner color, so maybe something for glass.

C8N
Oct 16th, 2013, 12:52 PM
My guess for the last one is Ultimate Tire dressing!

STRIFE
Oct 16th, 2013, 01:41 PM
I'm hoping that item on the right is the CC repair kit rumored for a yr or so.:drool1
Maybe in that swirly mess are some new DA power system pads for interiors/carpets.

Only a few weeks away..........:wall2

SwunMurrieta
Oct 16th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Ok after thinking it over the detailer line product is DA Microfiber Polish, just a guess.

davey g-force
Oct 16th, 2013, 02:18 PM
A new NXT product, a Detailer Line product and a new glass product.

The rest: :dunno

CreamPuff
Oct 16th, 2013, 02:52 PM
I noticed there are lots of swirls on the 2014 New Products that you posted above. My question is... can I use the DA Microfiber system on the swirls covering all your 2014 products? Or should I start with a Meguiars Yellow Pad + UC?

Stephan
Oct 16th, 2013, 04:44 PM
http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/1928/medium/group_swirled.jpg

Anybody care to make a guess as to what this might be? I was snooping around our Graphics Department and swiped this off their printer, but then I spilled my coffee on it so it sort of swirled things up a bit.... sorry about that. I figured I'd go ahead and scan it and post up anyway so you can discuss.

That's just wrong.

Evan.J
Oct 16th, 2013, 04:52 PM
The first thing looks similar to the metal
polish that was introduced last year. Second item looks like an NXT product for sure and clear in color with a sprayer so maybe a new detailer for that line. Next one look like an item for the ultimate line and it sure looks like some for the windshield because it looks like a wiperblade so I will say a rain replent or something along that line. Next lookis
like something to the detailers line more closely to the MF correction so maybe something there. The orange could be a new cleaner or a engine/APC cleaner consumer version. The blue has me thinking a new soap. The next one would be interior so maybe a coating for leather and fabrics? Finally looks like a new addition to the ultimate line and from the looks of it that will be the tire shine I you look you can see a wheel and a tire there.

Well those are my guesses.

davey g-force
Oct 16th, 2013, 05:11 PM
I noticed there are lots of swirls on the 2014 New Products that you posted above. My question is... can I use the DA Microfiber system on the swirls covering all your 2014 products? Or should I start with a Meguiars Yellow Pad + UC?

LOL somebody had to say it! D:

I was thinking along the same lines..

Selectchoice
Oct 16th, 2013, 05:23 PM

Easy fix Mike. Just pop back and ask them really nicely to print you another one so you can post a 'non caffeinated' version.... :chuckle1

wifpd4
Oct 16th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I'm not sure these are products. Take the image into image processing program and spin it about it's center. Not too fast, about like a buffer on speed 2. Concentrate on the top center of the image, it will begin to look like a powerful sort of bird with a long hooked beak. The bird seems to be riding in a car of some sort. I think this image is some sort of new logo. This could be the year I finally get this right !!

BillE
Oct 17th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Looks like a poster for "The Fremont"...I think I see Janis Joplin will be there along with Jefferson Airplane.

I other words...I ain't gotta clue.

Bill

greg0303
Oct 17th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Mike goes to car events and takes fantastic pictures but always messes things up with new products. I believe it's just a bad luck. :laughing2 I can see two new Gold Class products, one (or two) consumer, glass product, NxT product and an Ultimate.

cvalley
Oct 17th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Anybody care to make a guess as to what this might be? I was snooping around our Graphics Department and swiped this off their printer, but then I spilled my coffee on it so it sort of swirled things up a bit....

I don't know, but I hope I can get some of that coffee. Whoa!

kuko
Oct 17th, 2013, 07:48 AM
I think it is new paint restoration kit

kuko
Oct 17th, 2013, 08:13 AM
new NXT, Cleaner, white, black, gold class wax. waxes

Mr Miyagi
Oct 18th, 2013, 03:18 PM
I see 'Inside Tire Detailing Spray.' Keeping the inside of the tire detailed is just as important as detailing the exterior of the tire.

jarred767
Oct 18th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Add Content

wifpd4
Oct 19th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Looks like a poster for "The Fremont"...I think I see Janis Joplin will be there along with Jefferson Airplane.

I other words...I ain't gotta clue.

Bill

With what you see and what I'm seeing, I must be seeing a "Freebird". Was Lynyrd Skynyrd ever at The Fremont?
Bill you're the only one on MOL that will get this reference. Stoops ain't old enough.....

BillE
Oct 20th, 2013, 03:48 AM
With what you see and what I'm seeing, I must be seeing a "Freebird". Was Lynyrd Skynyrd ever at The Fremont?
Bill you're the only one on MOL that will get this reference. Stoops ain't old enough.....

I think a better question is, WHO didn't play The Fremont?" I can hear the last half of the number in my head as I type...man that was just good hard rock! What was that '73? Geeze that was a lifetime ago, scary thing is I remember it all too well.

Peace Brother...

Bill

ffboy
Oct 20th, 2013, 06:42 PM
The 2014 product teaser is really helpful:pullhair1:dunno:chuckle1. Some of the color schemes look familiar, some look like NXT line and detailer, and some look like an "update" of some already existing product.

Michael Stoops
Oct 21st, 2013, 07:16 AM
I see 'Inside Tire Detailing Spray.' Keeping the inside of the tire detailed is just as important as detailing the exterior of the tire.
Wow, you can actually read that on the bottle in the image? We thought we hid that one really well - darn it!:laughing2:laughing2:laughing2

Was Lynyrd Skynyrd ever at The Fremont?
Bill you're the only one on MOL that will get this reference. Stoops ain't old enough.....Thanks for thinking that's the case, David, but I actually remember watching The Beatles live on Ed Sullivan. And you and Bill may be the only ones around here old enough to even remember Ed.

The 2014 product teaser is really helpful
We aim to please!!!

BillE
Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:38 AM
Thanks for thinking that's the case, David, but I actually remember watching The Beatles live on Ed Sullivan. And you and Bill may be the only ones around here old enough to even remember Ed

BUT, did you see Elvis on "Ed?" :cool:

Bill

BrandIdeator
Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:08 AM
I agree with SwunMurrieta; the far left one looks a lot like carpet or interior fabric cleaner.
Second to left is definitely a NXT product.
Third & 4th from left appears to be an interior product and a detailer product.
The orange blob is perhaps a HotRims product, perhaps to accompany Brake Dust Barrier.
Perfect Clarity something
Interior/Dashboard conditioner
Boxed Kit of some nature.

Michael Stoops
Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:16 AM
BUT, did you see Elvis on "Ed?" :cool:

Bill
I don't think Elvis Costello ever played the Sullivan Show?

Oh, you mean that guy who Forrest Gump taught how to dance!:dancing2:dancing3:dancing2

Nope, I'm too young to have caught that performance. :heelclick1.gif

Garage Troll
Oct 23rd, 2013, 05:08 PM
Mike, I think whatever was in that coffee was something the Beatles sang about. You know... where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies...

Anywho, I'm excited. Now where did that girl with kaleidoscope eyes get off to?

Detailing by M
Oct 24th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Lsd? Lol

93Vette
Oct 26th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Not sure. But I'm ready to see what they are!:woohoo1

Mike Phillips
Oct 28th, 2013, 03:51 AM
It's good to see the tradition continues...

SEMA Sneak Peek! - 9:00pm Monday Night! (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?9295-SEMA-Sneak-Peak!-9-00-pm-Monday-Night)

:doublethumbsup2

imz4n
Oct 28th, 2013, 06:58 AM
And where does this happen?

SwunMurrieta
Oct 28th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Eastern or Pacific?

DanielCostaRica
Oct 28th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Second

ClearlyCoated
Oct 28th, 2013, 02:00 PM
I'm still holding out hope that Meguiars will finally introduce my idea of a spray-on, wipe-off, all-in-one paint correction product...

Michael Stoops
Oct 29th, 2013, 07:27 AM
And where does this happen?

Eastern or Pacific?

Just as with the past few years, we've got a countdown timer going at the top of every page on the forum. Go ahead and scroll up to look at it....we'll wait for you to come back.

Mike Phillips post is a link to an old thread so the reference to "9:00pm Monday Night" does NOT apply to this year (that was back in 2005).

The SEMA Show opens at 9:00AM Pacific Time on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 but the new product announcements here on MOL will go live nine hours prior - 12:01AM Pacific Time on Tuesday. As in the past, the countdown timer above will revert to a link to the new products area.

Blue Apollo IV
Nov 3rd, 2013, 11:23 AM
I'm anxious to see the new NXT product...or maybe a re-introduction of a discontinued one?

Stephan
Nov 3rd, 2013, 02:11 PM
Need to sync up Countdown Clock and Website to GMT -0500.

The Guz
Nov 3rd, 2013, 02:16 PM
Looking forward to seeing the new additions. Keeping on eye on that counter.

Stephan
Nov 4th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Lsd? Lol

Did you mean LSP?

Lucy in the Sky with Polisher ?

ldonato
Nov 4th, 2013, 05:45 PM
I'm looking forward to two years ago, I was in launch the show in SEMMA las vegas!