View Full Version : Arrivederci Jason Rose

Michael Stoops
Jul 23rd, 2015, 02:53 PM
It is with mixed emotions that we announce that Jason Rose, Global Technical Services & Training Manager for Meguiar's, has accepted a new opportunity and will unfortunately will be leaving us here at Meguiar's.

Over the last 20 years, Jason has been successful in many roles, including Professional Sales, Professional Marketing, Professional Product Development, and International Training. He has touched and influenced many people from employees, distributors, international partners, and end users worldwide. His passion and dedication to educating people is a special talent that will be greatly missed.

Many of you here on MOL know him from the many training videos he's done with us, from meeting him at events such as Detailfest, Mobile Tech Expo, etc and you've enjoyed using products that he has had a hand in developing; you know, little things like M105, M205, the DA Microfiber Correction System, among others.

Please join all of us here at Meguiar's in wishing him continued success and good luck in his new endeavor.

davey g-force
Jul 23rd, 2015, 03:06 PM

Jason, you will be sorely missed. Although I've never met you, I feel I know you through various training videos and podcasts.

All the best in your new endeavours - hopefully they are detailing related! :xyxthumbs

The Guz
Jul 23rd, 2015, 05:21 PM
Shocking news for sure. But best of luck to Jason on his new venture. You will be missed.

Jul 23rd, 2015, 06:32 PM
Never had the privilege to meet you Jason, but your efforts at Meguiar's haven't gone unnoticed.

Good luck in your next endeavour!

Joe Dragon
Jul 23rd, 2015, 06:51 PM
I've learned a lot from your videos Jason & the DA MF system is terrific, best wishes on your move.

Jul 23rd, 2015, 07:28 PM
Wow, never thought I would ever see this coming. Jason, I wish you the best in your future endeavors and thanks for helping to create some of the most advanced detailing products ever made. One of these days if I can ever make it down to TNOG (only bumped into you only once for a brief moment years ago), hopefully you will be there and I'll bring some licorice for you. :)

Jul 23rd, 2015, 08:15 PM
Somebody has some very big shoes to fill!

davey g-force
Jul 23rd, 2015, 08:16 PM
Maybe Mr Stoops will step up! :)

Setec Astronomy
Jul 24th, 2015, 05:03 AM
This is certainly sad news. I always looked forward to Jason's in-depth explanations of product technology and application.

Jul 24th, 2015, 05:03 AM
Good luck with your new venture Mr. Rose

Jul 24th, 2015, 06:09 AM
Wow! I'm sure this was a very hard move for Jason with so much time at Meguiar's.

Jason, I really appreciate everything you've done for the car care industry during your time at Meguiar's and I'm really looking forward to what you'll have in store for us with your new opportunity. Best of luck to you my friend and do stay in touch! :)

C. Charles Hahn
Jul 24th, 2015, 06:39 AM
Very unexpected news for sure, but I'm excited to see what the next chapter brings for both Jason on his new adventure, and for Meguiar's going forward. I predict only great things from both!

Jul 24th, 2015, 07:11 AM
Best of luck for your future, Mr. Rose!

Jul 24th, 2015, 07:45 AM
The very best to you Sir.

Thank you for ALL of the great information you've shared thru the years.

Jul 24th, 2015, 08:23 AM
Hold on....So does that mean he WON'T be at tomorrow's class?!?!?! Just Kidding.

It would have been an honor to meet Mr. Rose. Someday, perhaps we will.

Good luck Mr. Rose! I'm sure it was a tough decision for him as well.

Jul 24th, 2015, 08:47 AM
That's truly a very sad and unexpected news.
Jason will be deeply missed as a part of Meguiar's Family.

Best of luck to you, Jason.

Jul 24th, 2015, 09:54 AM
He has always been so helpful, he will be missed.

Jul 24th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Very interesting. I look forward to seeing what your next venture might be. Best of luck to you and I hope all works out.

Jul 24th, 2015, 11:07 AM
FOr many, he's the face of Meguiars. Good luck to him in his new adventures, and as the Seahawks would say (shameless plug I know), next man up.

Jul 24th, 2015, 11:23 AM

Best of luck to you, Jason! See you down the road.

Jul 24th, 2015, 07:20 PM
I have learned a lot from you Jason, and I am very grateful for it. I pray that you live a blessed life. I also pray that you are still in a detailing spotlight. (Very selfish, I know.) If not, you will be missed. Nathan

Jul 24th, 2015, 08:34 PM

Jul 26th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Jason, you will be very missed by your Meguiar's Family - including the extended family of all of us out here who have benefited from your vast knowledge that you have so selflessly shared with all of us over the years, as well as the contributions you have made to the development of a long list of very incredible products we all use every day. Best of luck in your new venture, wherever that takes you - we are sad to see you go. Wherever you are going, those people are most definitely lucky folks to have you join their team. Thank you for everything you have contributed over the years and all you have done for us car enthusiasts!

Jul 27th, 2015, 06:28 AM
Wishing Jason the best of luck on his new endeavors!!

The Guz
Aug 3rd, 2015, 04:30 PM
It's official. Jason has joined the Rupes team.

davey g-force
Aug 3rd, 2015, 04:37 PM
Good luck to him.

I hope his talent and knowledge is used to its full potential there...

Aug 4th, 2015, 04:36 AM
I know Jason will be missed at Meguiar's. I wish him the best in his new endeavor.
The detailing industry is a very big, very little industry. I'm sure we'll connect again.

If I could only have two compounds/polishes they would be M101 and M205

Aug 4th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Good luck to you sir in your next endeavor. Hope we hear from you on the forums like Mike Philips from time to time.

The Guz
Aug 26th, 2015, 12:34 PM
It's official. Congrats again Jason.

Aug 26th, 2015, 10:39 PM
Ok now wait just a second.. You mean to tell me "he's been involved in surface treatment for 35 years"?! Polishing paint since the year I was born?? I met Jason the day I attended the Megs Detailing 101 Class [March 22, 2014. The day Jason filled in for Mike Stoops] and I find it a bit hard to believe any normal man could do this for 35 continuos years, non stop without a single gray hair on his head... What is he, a Terminator? Lol.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/Eldorado2k/image_zpsa409fd85.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/Eldorado2k/media/image_zpsa409fd85.jpg.html)

Also, how come we didn't get a farewell speech? Lol. Cmon Jason, ride off into your next endeavor having acknowledged the best wishes here on MOL:)

@Jason Rose. By the way, you might remember me as the "podcast listener" on Larry Kosilla's youtube video.

Now cmon Paint Defect Terminator, give your MOL fam a small farewell speech cuz we wish you the best. Please?:)

Oct 13th, 2015, 03:55 AM
Best wishes Jason in your venture with Rupes! You will be missed!