PDA

View Full Version : Are the Ultimate Bonnets and the GC MF Bonnets the same product?

BlkBear
Aug 16th, 2005, 06:49 PM
I can't seem to find the Ultimate Bonnets, in the E-store, but can find the Gold Class MF Bonnets. So was wondering if their the same product, just renamed?

Getting my ducks in a row for this weekend's first time out with my brand spanking new DA. When you hear a loud "OH YEAH" ... coming from the PNW, you'll know that's me make something look shiny!

:coolgleam

Now I have a real delimia, pack for my up coming move, or polish and wax my roomies guinea pig? er... um... I mean truck... hehehe

Tim Lingor
Aug 16th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Hey,

Meguiar's now sells the Gold Class Bonnets and no longer offers the Ultimate Bonnet. Other than a difference in color, the GC work exactly the same as the UB. :xyxthumbs

Tim

BlkBear
Aug 16th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by 2hotford Meguiar's now sells the Gold Class Bonnets and no longer offers the Ultimate Bonnet. Other than a difference in color, the GC work exactly the same as the UB. :xyxthumbs
Tim

Thanks Tim,

Good to know, as I saw a couple of the UB's in a store and picked them up, and was told they were not getting any more. So I figured, "Well if they don't have them, Meg's will", since I see people talking about them. Great so UBs are now GC MF's.. gotcha!