• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Championship game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Championship game

Anyone stay up and watch that game last night? WOW, was that ever amazing what Vince Young could do.

Tom

Mr. Weed,

Yeahs He's In-VIN-ble!

That was one heck of a game. Don't forget about how special Reggie Bush and LeDall White are as a backfield!

Neither of them are my team though, as my team is the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!

Can you believe me Mr. Weed that I'd still admit that after this season?

From what I've read, a lot of your team is leaving (Santione Holmes, all your defense). Maybe Troy Smith, Ashtoun Youbity, etc.

Whats the word out of Columbus?

Comment

The only person I know of is Santonio Holmes as for declaring so far, and Clarett has posted bail! LOL....

Only time will tell about the others, pretty sure Troy will be back but you never know I guess.

I thought SC wins that game last night as they could run the ball for 8 yards on every down. White beats up the defense and tires them, then Bush explodes on them. But what Young did was something like I've never seen before, he's amazing.

Tom

Comment

Vince seems like a slighlty slower, but stronger Mike Vick that can actualy throw the ball very well.

He sure be able to quiet the Vick fans that think Vick is the greatest thing ever.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');