• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am really confuse !spray wax !! booster wax ! liquid !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am really confuse !spray wax !! booster wax ! liquid !!!!

what should i use, the spray wax ( deep and shine), or the liquid nxt wax!!! are they the same product?!?! is the spray wax is replacment for the liquid or just use it after the liquid wax , and what the different between the spary wax ( deep and shine ) and the booster !!!!!!!!!
    Regards

Hey M.J.

I am not familiar with Deep and Shine? Are you talking about NXT Spray Wax versus NXT Liquid Wax? If so, the NXT spray wax is meant to be a "booster" wax used in between waxing with NXT Liquid wax to maintain a nice appearance. If you wanting to just wax your vehicle, then NXT paste or Liquid is what your looking for.

Tom

Comment

yeah but i have two spray bottles one of them said deep and shine the other one is wax booster did they change the name !!!!
      on more question can i use it on a diffrenet wax product ??
      i am planning to use preston liquid wax and use the nxt spary to maintain it can i do that ???
      Regards

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');