• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Call / Local Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Call / Local Pickup

Hi I am new to this forum and have a question for you. I live in Los Angeles and travel to Santa Ana Ca for work. There is a few items I simply cannot find at any local store ( I've checked ). I was wondering if I can place a order online or by phone and possibly pick up at your Irvine Location. The three items I want is

1. Versa-Angle Body Duster
    2. Slide Lock Detail Brush
    3. Triple Duty Detail Brush

I have checked Pep Boys, Kragen, Auto Zone and I've given up on finding them at a local store. Any help on this matter or should I just order online and have them shipped to me
    2005 MACHINE SILVER C6 CORVETTE - 2006 POLAR WHITE SCION XB - 2003 LEMANS SUNSET NISSAN 350Z
    "You can take the New Yorker out of NY, but you'll NEVER take NY out of the New Yorker"

try this place in Stanton, on Beach next to 22 freeway.

Super AutoBac

they have the largest selection of Meg's compared to those Pep Boys, Kragen, etc.

you can find the slide lock at Pep Boys on Beach and Lincoln.
    body duster is online only.

Meg's online or Autodetailingsolutions.com has a lot of stuff.
    good luck.

Comment

OMG I totally forgot about Super Autobacs I'll check tommorow also I see a nissan badge so what do you drive ?
      2005 MACHINE SILVER C6 CORVETTE - 2006 POLAR WHITE SCION XB - 2003 LEMANS SUNSET NISSAN 350Z
      "You can take the New Yorker out of NY, but you'll NEVER take NY out of the New Yorker"

Comment

Just placed a order from Autodetailingsolutions.com for the things I needed. Thanks for the info on where I can get these products.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');