• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBE stores in Boston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBE stores in Boston?

Hi guys, anyone here from Boston and know where a PBE store is? I used the dealer locator, but when I went to a couple of the stores close to me, they don't exist anymore. I've tried calling the stores that are a little further away, but no one picks up. I just need some buffing pads. Thanks!

Where are you located and is there a particular product you're looking for? I know there's Stoner's in Watertown and they carry some Megs stuff. Mostly they have products from the detailer line.

If you go there DO NOT buy clay from them. They only have the Clay Magic clay (at least when I was there) and they charge $30+ for a $20 piece of clay. All their other prices seem fine though.

Comment

Cool, where in Watertown? I need more buffing pads for my PC. Also, I could use Wheel Brightener. Thanks!

Comment

I bought Wheel Brightener there. It's near the Arsenal mall. I'm not sure exactly what street. I'm sure they're listed in the yellow pages and perhaps on the Meguiar's dealer locator.

Comment

For Meguiars products not usually carried in stock at a store try this place:

Kwik Auto Body Supplies
          163 Mystic Ave.
          Medford, MA 02155
          781-395-2176

They don't carry much in stock, but you call them in the morning, they send someone to pick up the products from their wholesale supplier, and they are available for pickup in the afternoon.

Wes
          3.9L, 280hp, optional full red interior, EPA Rating: 24 miles to the Wax Job

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');