• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel

I got a free sample of the "Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel" and I tried it. The tires look great and so far the stuff has lasted 2 weeks on the tires, with plenty of shine.

I would like to know if the "Endurance High Gloss" has a UV blocker to protect the tires from fading and sun damage?

Also, which Meguiar's product is best for protecting the tires from sun damage?

Thanks in advance!
    adreed24

Re: Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel

Originally posted by adreed24 View Post
    I got a free sample of the "Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel" and I tried it. The tires look great and so far the stuff has lasted 2 weeks on the tires, with plenty of shine.

I would like to know if the "Endurance High Gloss" has a UV blocker to protect the tires from fading and sun damage?

Also, which Meguiar's product is best for protecting the tires from sun damage?

Thanks in advance!
    adreed24
    Good Question adreed24. Endurance High Gloss does have a UV Blocker in it to help protect against fading and cracking due to sun damage and when it comes to something being long lasting for tire protection the endurance is the way to go.
    Tim Larson
    Meguiars Customer Care Rep
    Meguiar's Inc.
    1-800-854-8073 ext. 169
    Tlarson@meguiars.com

Comment

How would one go about getting a free sample of that? I currently use the Endurance (not hight gloss). But I would like to see how the gloss looks and works. But I don't want a whole bottle in case I don't really want to keep using it.

So who do I write to for a free sample of my own?

Comment

I was just at local parts store today during my open hour. I saw the enduarance high gloss gel. It seemed very diluted as I took the bottle and flipped it, it acted like water. I normally flip random bottles to see how much of a "gel" they are. Is the stock at the store outdated or is it supposed to be like that?
        2005 Toyota Camry LE Phantom Grey Pearl
        2001 Toyota Corolla LE Silverstream Opalescent
        1996 Lexus ES300 Ruby Pearl

Comment

We have not produced samples of this product in quite some time. It's been a few years since we heavily promoted this product and passed out sample packets? I guess adreed24 would have to let you know where he got his. I don't think we have any here in the office, but maybe someone found a old box sitting around? I can't speak for every individual employee at Meguiar's, but as far as I am aware we haven't had any promotions with Endurance samples in quite some time.
          Brian Hann
          Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
          Meguiar's Inc.
          Irvine, California
          bhann@meguiars.com
          (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

I have used both the high gloss and regular, and I think the regular is much better IMO. Does not look artificial, just a nice sheen like brand new tires have - except with a deep dark color.

Slats
            -------------
            John 17:3
            -------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mayur View Post
              I was just at local parts store today during my open hour. I saw the enduarance high gloss gel. It seemed very diluted as I took the bottle and flipped it, it acted like water. I normally flip random bottles to see how much of a "gel" they are. Is the stock at the store outdated or is it supposed to be like that?
              Can anyone follow up on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayur View Post
                Can anyone follow up on this?
                Have you used the Endurance High Gloss before and had success? If so it should be that same consistency you are familiar with. The product should indeed be a gel. It is thinner than the original Endurance, but it still should be a gel. If you are saying it looks like the consistency of water, milk, or something that would flow very freely from a bottle then it may be old and losing it's correct consistency. My guess is it's gone bad, but it's hard to say without seeing it or even using it. From you post I am assuming you didn't purchase it?
                Brian Hann
                Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
                Meguiar's Inc.
                Irvine, California
                bhann@meguiars.com
                (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Didnt purchase it. Never used it before. I was just browsing in the store during my open hour and happened to see it. It did look like milk kinda but it was deff not a gel. It seemed to be a bit thicker than water though but again deff not a gel or even close to a gel.

Comment

so better buy regulair tire shine ?
                    i was willing to try out this grel
                    i use from a formula and in a pistol and just spary on it wait thats it
                    alberto gorin
                    known as gorin002

Comment

I have the endurance HIGH GLOSS and love the stuff. Its not as thin as water or milk but isnt that thick either. If youve ever used ASD, its almost like that just alittle thicker. Good stuff IMHO..
                      Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                      Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');