• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which to use, NXT Spray Wax, Gold Class Wax, Show Car Glaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which to use, NXT Spray Wax, Gold Class Wax, Show Car Glaze

OK, As mentioned above I have all of the three products, the NXT Spray Wax, the Gold Class Wax, and the Show Car Glaze. I want to know which combination of the three would result in the best finish. The truck is black and I do wash and wax it regularly. For a really great finish I usually use the Glaze and Gold Class wax. But I am curious if using the NXT Spray instead of the Gold class would be better. I figure no matter what I should definitely use the glaze. I don't think and I am sure you guys would agree that the NXT wax would not be comparable to the glaze and gold class together, right? What do you guys think?

The spray wax is just a booster for your previously-applied NXT. It would not take the place of GC or NXT on top of your #7 Show Car Glaze.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');