• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decals on or off of vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Decals on or off of vehicles

Nothing for me. I don't even care for emblems.

Comment

I have an Apple sticker in my back lower corner of my window, but that's about it.

Comment

NO mfg's decals allowed I have pinstriping and my dragon for accenture only

Comment

Nothing on my paint, I dont even like the pinstripes that are on now, but I'll leave them until it's time for a new paint job. I'll put some small ones on the windows, I have to have one to park at school, and one for my school. But that's about it, may put a megs decal on at some point, when I'm ready to order some more stuff from ADS.
          2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

I don't like decals (stickers, magnets, etc.), just the factory emblems saying the make and model of the vehicle.
            Shane
            1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

i like the decals that are on trucks such as Z71 on chevys, and FX4 on Fords
              Nick
              Tucker's Detailing Services
              815-954-0773
              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Nothing I would stick to the paint. Painted graphics are another story, but it would have to be a good story! If I want to display a bumper sticker, I tape it to the inside of my rear window because nothing looks sillier than displaying something like an old campaign sticker, especially if the party lost. Faded "Al Gore in 2000" bumper stickers do nothing for a car's appearance!

Comment

decals on. If it is a factory option and a special edition vehicle. Point of interest, a company in the States (A.C.I. Paint Film) has developed a vinyl that is coated with true automotive paint and is clear coated which they claim can be buffed and polished. Possible?

Comment

nothing at all. no pinstripes(unless it's on a leadsled) and absolutely no sticking badgeez. Trim's fine but anything that is completely superfluous & removable has got to go.
                    Daily - 09 Chevrolet Colorado - Techno gray metallic
                    baby - 92 Chevrolet Caprice Classic - aged, yellowed, white.

Comment

Depends.generaly speaking,i don't like decals.I normally remove them.If it's discreet okay.Again depends.

Comment

Club stickers (small) are a must, gotta support your group. I even decided to try a larger one just for grins and a lot of the guys in the club like it. Several have added it to theirs. What do you think? Too big?

....and the little Rt.129 sticker at the bottom for having slayed the Tail of the Dragon in Tennessee. Gotta have that one!

Comment

I don't care for advertising.

Comment

I has a Vanderbilt University decal on my truck and loved it! Now I have an SUV and the back wiper would get in the way. Thinking of adding a Meguiar's decal to my back window!!
                            -----

Comment

I didn't want to take a VIN label off my bike, so I slapped another label over it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');