• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polaris Victory Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polaris Victory Detail

Here is another mid summer detail i never got time to post...This is a really nice bike that was neglected for abouth the first year and a half of its life..Sorry the before pics arent the best but you can get the idea of how dirty this bike was.
    process
    wash with ONR
    wheels washed with all purpose+ and wheel brush
    wheels polished with megs aluminum polish and mothers powerball mini
    all paint was clayed with megs clay
    megs #80 p/c and 4inch pad
    megs#21 by hand
    all chrome was done with neverdull and topped with #21
    plastic x on windshield and all plastic pieces
    megs detail line leather cleaner +conditioner on all leather..

befores

afters

RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Re: Polaris Victory Detail

Looks great. Lot of detailed work there. Great job.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Great job! The sun reflecting off of the chrome on the front fender almost causes opticle damage.
      on, people!

Comment

Bikes are a nightmare to detail! Great job!
        Boss_429

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys....i actually really like detailing bikes, just something different ever once in a while,...also the mothers powerball mini really comes in handy for those hard to reach areas..wish megs would come out with one...
          RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

Nice work.

One thing for sure, you've built-up a really nice posting history that showcases your work as well as demonstrates your knowledge as an experienced professional always willing to share with others to help them to be successful.

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Very nice work!

Comment

Thankyou very much Mike Phillips...i take that as a huge complimant coming from such a great detailer as well as a great person.Iam very happy for having the chance to meet you, and spend a whole day with you at the NJ class this past summer.Its people like you that inspire me to do the best job i can possibly do ,no matter what kind of vehicle iam working on..Iam just starting to have some time to post some of my previuos work, so keep an eye out for them....Thanks Rocco
                RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by RZ Autodetailing View Post
                  Mike Phillips...Iam very happy for having the chance to meet you, and spend a whole day with you at the NJ class this past summer.
                  You got to meet Mike ''aka'' THE PAINT POLISHER...!
                  Anyways, I know first hand at the skill it takes to detail a motorcycle (BEEN THERE DONE THAT) Bike looks sensational Rocco keep on shining ..Joe
                  Joe's detailing (Since 2002)
                  ''We begin where the car wash Ends.''
                  (269)650-2242

Comment

I worked at a motorcycle detailer for nearly four years washing bikes and in the summer if was non-stop. A few days I managed to wash 20 in a day (granted they were just bikes in for service, but I still need to clean 'em up).

I loved when I had some time to sit down with a used bike we would get in that the previous owner didn't take care of and to bring it back to life again. The best part about detailing a motorcycle is cleaning the tip of the exhaust tips, it just helps them come alive even more. Plus, my favorite color is chrome so that helps as well.

Nice work!!!!
                    "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

thanks Deaner and Joe.....i will post some more bike details i did from this past summer ....
                      RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');