• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just tried some plastx on the daily driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just tried some plastx on the daily driver

the visibility was getting ridiculous so i tried some plastx on the ol' daily driver. one of them really needs to be replaced (if not both) because of the water leaking in but since its just a beater it wont happen. next ill try my hand on sanding them down then using the rotary but for now this will have to due.

Re: just tried some plastx on the daily driver

Nice
    AeroCleanse, LLC
    Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
    www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Looks alot better. Way to go.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

If your trying to save some cash like yours truly, I had the fog light on my Yukon fog up and leak. I took it off and it literally fell in two. I cleaned it up inside and laid a bead of "Automotive Goop" on it and placed back together and rubberband it and let it dry the recommended lenghth. Since then, no leaks. Not sure where yours are leaking, could be the same thing. The goop works good.

The lights look better.

PlastX is the bomb.

Aaron
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Post back when you wetsand them and followup with the rotary. This combo will definitely bring them to the next level.
          A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');