• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Deals

Is it possible to add a section for sharing hot deals on detailing products that readers many stumble across either online or B&M stores? Other forums I belong to have them and they are always popular. Just a thought.
    I'm crafty, but not good at crafts.

Re: Hot Deals

I think it would be a good idea. If there's a sale at Target, Walmart, etc. you can post the deals and others can go and get those good deals.

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Too bad we seem to be the only ones as this suggestion has gone nowhere.

Comment

There's always two sides to every coin, some people look at our list of forum categories and say we have to many

Forum Categories

Other's offer suggestions like your because we don't have enough forum categories.

So it's kind of a balancing act. For the most part when someone finds a good deal they usually post the thread in the Breakroom and anyone interested finds it via "Recent Threads" on the homepage.

Not sure if your idea is worthy of it's own sub-forum category but we'll discuss it, more important is the fact that you can know we've read your suggestion, we appreciate your suggestion, we're just not sure if we're going to take action on it at this time.

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
          There's always two sides to every coin, some people look at our list of forum categories and say we have to many Other's offer suggestions like your because we don't have enough forum categories.

So it's kind of a balancing act. For the most part when someone finds a good deal they usually post the thread in the Breakroom and anyone interested finds it via "Recent Threads" on the homepage.

Not sure if your idea is worthy of it's own sub-forum category but we'll discuss it, more important is the fact that you can know we've read your suggestion, we appreciate your suggestion, we're just not sure if we're going to take action on it at this time.

Hey Mike, yeah I know, I'm sure you get all kinds of requests. Thanks for the explanation.

See you Saturday.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');