• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Upload for Dummies :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Upload for Dummies :D

I work in a Jail Facility as one of the Elite Facility Training Officers (), molding new recruits to be one of the elite amongst us and to have the honor of being trained by me ().....Okay, I am one of 9 persons responsible for this but, I do have my ways and as a 15 year line staff Deputy, I do have experience. With that experience, I learned that prospective deputies need pictures when learning a new task. I've authored 3 "????? For Dummies" and received a letter of commendation in doing so as a major company used one of my "books" and use it in other facilities as their manuals didn't make sense and often made things worse.

Now that the boasting is over, I now give you:

Uploading Photos For Dummies:

Edit: If you don't see this, click "MY ALBUMS" and there is a "Create New Album" link on the page, I ran into that after having 4 albums so your aware if you can't find it

YOU only know where your photos are in your computer and just need to find them. .

Hopefully this helps a little.

If you find an error, let me know and hopefully the brass will let me edit it.

Stay tuned as I do one for posting a photo into a thread
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Re: Photo Upload for Dummies

Great how-to Nappers!

And nothing wrong with bragging every once-n-awhile, My wife and kids wait and watch for me to do something that they can make fun of me for a week or so, so I will brag alittle about something that they needed me to do for them, to help build myself back up. LOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Nice work!!!
      This can help out a couple of people around here

Comment

Nice tutorial Aaron. That should help a lot. Nothing wrong with bragging just do not let it get to your head. lol
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Great job Aaron!

Comment

Looks good Aaron!

I'm horrible at trying to explain stuff. You did a good job!
            Scott

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');