• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stopped in my local PBE store today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopped in my local PBE store today

I stopped in my local Paint and body store today, they have an almost complete line of meguiars products but didn't see #105, so I got talking with the owner and told him about it and how it's as agressive as it is yet finishes off LSP ready, and can be used by hand- this really got his attention so he ordered in a bottle for me and extra quarts for other customers. I was suprised he has not heard of it yet, anyways I'm really looking forward to getting my quart of #105.

By the way, this store still has a bunch of medallion bottles, both the cleaner and MPPP and they all appear to be like new condition, if anybody wants to stock up on it in NE ohio, the place is in akron and it's called B & R auto paint supply in akron

Re: Stopped in my local PBE store today

You're serving Meguiar's and every detailer out there a good dead by introducing M105, amazing product!!

Cool stuff about the MPPP, did you pick up any?

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioCarBuff View Post
      I stopped in my local Paint and body store today, they have an almost complete line of meguiars products but didn't see #105, so I got talking with the owner and told him about it and how it's as agressive as it is yet finishes off LSP ready, and can be used by hand- this really got his attention so he ordered in a bottle for me and extra quarts for other customers. I was suprised he has not heard of it yet, anyways I'm really looking forward to getting my quart of #105.

By the way, this store still has a bunch of medallion bottles, both the cleaner and MPPP and they all appear to be like new condition, if anybody wants to stock up on it in NE ohio, the place is in akron and it's called B & R auto paint supply in akron
      Hi
      I Lived in Kent/Tallmadge before moving to Florida 5 years ago. Planning on coming back when I retire in a few years.
      Rick

Comment

That is great. A store owner who listens to his customers. Great! Enjoy the 105 when it comes in.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan L. View Post
          You're serving Meguiar's and every detailer out there a good dead by introducing M105, amazing product!!

Cool stuff about the MPPP, did you pick up any?

Ryan
          Nah I 'm just letting people know where to get it if they need more. I used to use MPPC a lot, now my favorite product to use with the PC is actually scratch-X, seems to finish off the nicest. I plan on using the #105 by hand for all the nook and cranny areas that you can't get by machine, and if it's really that good I'll try a whole panel by hand if needed

Comment

My local PBE store has a ton of MPPC bottles. Last time I went they gave me two for free
            If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

How would one find their local PBE store?
              NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
                How would one find their local PBE store?
                How to locate Meguiar's Professional and Detailer products in your hometown

or a direct link to Meguiar's finder... Here
                Scott

Comment

M105 is a great product. I would say it breaks down almost LSP reaady I still use a final polish before goin to my LSP

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');