• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding Meguiar's Locally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Meguiar's Locally

After reading several posts about the problem that some people have in finding products locally, I thought I would mention something.

Most, (not all), Meguiar's dealers will order a product that you are looking for and have it within a day or two. If you don't see it, just ask if they can order it for you.
    Several auto parts and body supply stores will do this in my area.

Obviously, the Walmart's aren't interested in anything so trivial as customer service, but many of the smaller retailers are.
    Charles
    The Rainmaker

Re: Finding Meguiar's Locally

Originally posted by CharlesW View Post
    Most, (not all), Meguiar's dealers will order a product that you are looking for and have it within a day or two. If you don't see it, just ask if they can order it for you.
    Several auto parts and body supply stores will do this in my area.
    Great point, and this is especially true for the paint stores that specialize in the Mirror Glaze Line and Marine dealers that sell the Marine/RV line
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

I've had good luck ordering from my local stores. No shipping charges and I normally get it in a few days. I even have one store that gets me Detailer Line products.
      Scott

Comment

Obviously, the Walmart's aren't interested in anything so trivial as customer service
        LOL, so true.

Comment

Great point. My local auto parts store will do this for me also.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');