• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check it out: My video about the FIESTA MOVEMENT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check it out: My video about the FIESTA MOVEMENT!

Hey guys and gals...

I recently entered a contest (of sorts) with Ford to try and get 1 of 100 2010 Ford Fiestas to help spread the word about the vehicle coming to the US, and I had to make a video per the contest directions.

The more views I get, the better my odds of winning. If I win I plan to do something about reviewing products (Meguiar's of course!) with the Fiesta...but more details on that are yet to come.

For now, PLEASE check out the video. I guess you need to watch it till the end for me to get a "view" that counts. If it bores you, please minimize it and let it finish at least

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfZu0V3T630

Thanks!

Re: Check it out: My video about the FIESTA MOVEMENT!

Need a Mondeo next....
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      Need a Mondeo next....
      Well, the 2010 Ford Fusion will be as nice as the Euro Mondeo. It will be tied for best, or lead for fuel efficiency with every drive train (ie 4cyl vs 4 cyl, v6 vs v6, and hubrid vs hybrid).

Comment

You'd think if they brought their good cars here, they'd be in better shape. And thats all companies, not just Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
          You'd think if they brought their good cars here, they'd be in better shape. And thats all companies, not just Ford.
          That's the game plan. It's 100% that simple though as with exchange rates it isn't possible to make profit on bringing cars made in Europe to the US market for sale. Ford is having to modify or build new plants in north America to build the European models.

But yeah, the idea is to create a global platform rather than making totally different products for each market. It will cut costs, and strengthen brand identities world wide.

The European Fiesta will also be joined by the European Focus, which is also vastly superior to the current US model. Can't wait...

(Oh, and the current Pontiac G8 is based on a European/Australian model...that is a COOL car too!)

Comment

Just get Holden and Vauxhall over here... The Vauxhall Vectra is awfull nice. It just drives on the wrong side of the road....

Comment

Nice video, Mark. Watched it all the way.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
                Nice video, Mark. Watched it all the way.
                Thanks!

If you are feeling particularly ambitious, comments, or positive ratings on the video at YouTube would certainly be appreciated as well

The more people that spread the word, the better the odds I'll be able to bring this Fiesta to the Irvine headquarters to share, and/or make videos demo'ing products on the car!

Comment

That was awesome!

I wish you luck in getting that Fiesta.....

I'm a Chevy man, so let the friendly bickering start Actually that's wierd, cause my Dad is a Ford man, always owned a Ford Truck until the last one (Dodge Diesel) Which is wierd in itself.....

I will admit though, the new F150 is a nice truck, the Edge SUV is a nice rig, and...good ol' standby, I really like the Ranger pickup, from the stripped version to a top of the line one.

Good luck Mark!
                  Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
                    That was awesome!

I wish you luck in getting that Fiesta.....

I'm a Chevy man, so let the friendly bickering start Actually that's wierd, cause my Dad is a Ford man, always owned a Ford Truck until the last one (Dodge Diesel) Which is wierd in itself.....

I will admit though, the new F150 is a nice truck, the Edge SUV is a nice rig, and...good ol' standby, I really like the Ranger pickup, from the stripped version to a top of the line one.

Good luck Mark!
                    Thanks Nappers!

Comment

Great Video!!
                      You Should win FOR SURE!!! (No Joke)
                      Joel
                      Firefighter/EMT-B
                      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
                      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
                      '99 F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Carfire View Post
                        Great Video!!
                        You Should win FOR SURE!!! (No Joke)
                        Thanks for the compliment, it means a lot. Feel free to post it on the Youtube comments section on my video...

Comment

Very nice video, your a good guy Mark, I wish you the best of luck!
                          Nick
                          Tucker's Detailing Services
                          815-954-0773
                          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Nice work on the video Mark, it's sincere and honest.

Mike Phillips
                            760-515-0444
                            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Great video Mark! and Trigger too!

I liked all the pop up comments. I didn't know that about Ford quality. Helps me lean toward Ford for my next truck for sure.

Watched the video till the end. I will be sure to email the link to a few friends to watch also.

Good luck Mark!
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');