• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladder 49... Great Movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder 49... Great Movie!

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in on Ladder 49, great movie well worth the money at the good ole big screen!

When you see the movie it makes you want to go thank your local fireman... so if there are any on here (MOL) thanks guys and gals!

Anyone else seen it?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Going to the Show

Thanks, I haven't seen it yet, but I got free passes to the theater from Nextel. They passed out tickets to firefighters. I read about the movie on Firehouse.com. They used lots of firefighters as technical advisors.
    Scott
    Be Nice

Comment

I was going to see the movie last weekend, but could not find a parking spot at the a couple of Superduper, mega plex 8000. I heard from a couple people who saw the movie, that it really provokes a lot emotions. I plan on going to see Ladder 49.

Do you watch Rescue Me on FX?

Eric
      Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Originally posted by Teak
        I was going to see the movie last weekend, but could not find a parking spot at the a couple of Superduper, mega plex 8000. I heard from a couple people who saw the movie, that it really provokes a lot emotions. I plan on going to see Ladder 49.

Do you watch Rescue Me on FX?

Eric
        I heard someone say its Backdraft part 2... not even close! I would say that it provokes a lot emotions.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');