• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search a Forum For Dummies.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search a Forum For Dummies.....

Often times I want to search in a certain forum only.....For instance, If I wanted to search "Dodge" in a Show Off or Extreme Make Over, then I do an "Advanced Search". Although Advanced Search has some great tools to search for individuals etc. There is an easier way Boys and Girls to do a quick search!

First, click "Forums"

This will bring you to the many sub forums if you will filled with fun and adventure.....Okay... It's filled with great information I hope to shout! This is just the icing on the cake:

In this case, I'm going to search in the "Show Off's" Forum: CLICK!

Now that your here, look in the upper right side of the page.....

I'm going to search for "Dodge" as I did that when I polished out a Dodge Pickup, up here in No. California, a Dodge pickup is a Rural Cadillac! And must be diesel to haul all those critters around. I was searching for little help.....Oh yeah, press go when YOU entered what your looking for.....

TA DA! Notice how all the results are in the Show Off forum? Lookee to the right! Now you can check threads out for Dodge or whatever your looking for.....

Hope this helps a smidge.

L8R

Aaron
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Re: Search a Forum For Dummies.....

This is great Arron, maybe add one more picture and show the option via the drop down list to choose,

Search Thread
    Search Title

I use the Search Title option more than the Search Thread option if I can remember just one word with at least 3 letters in the title.

This helps to refine your search down quite a bit.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');