• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cloth Seat Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloth Seat Cleaning

What can I use to clean cloth seats? I keep my interior up well so I usually just need to vacuum and I occasionally put 303 Aerospace protectant on them. However, what can I use if there is some dirt that gets onto a seat that won't come off with some simple rubbing? Thanks.
    -HealthyCivic
    Check out the glossary

Re: Cloth Seat Cleaning

I use APC 10:1 SPRAY IT ON A DAMP TERRY CLOTH TOWEL THAN WIPE AREA WITH WHITE DRY TERRY TOWEL, KEEP WIPPING WITH DRY TOWEL UNTIL TOWEL IS CLEAN.

Comment

I like APC with a lot of blotting.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Apc and a lot of blotting is my method also.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hmmm. APC sounds like a very versatile product. What other things do you guys use APC for? I think I might finally buy a gallon and a spray bottle because it sounds like it's a good "all-in-one" type of cleaner.
          -HealthyCivic
          Check out the glossary

Comment

What do we use APC for?

Wheels, tires, wheelwells, seats, carpets, interior surfaces, steering wheel, shoes, bathtubs, patio furniture, garden statues, plastic fencing, Rubbermiad shed, floors, suitacases, window sills, sinks, counter tops, pet accidents.... give me time, I'll think of more that I have done.

Comment

I have used the APC as described above, I have also used a Little Green Machine in a car the had a large amount of a McDonald's chocolate shake spilled in it.

Comment

Cool. I just ordered a gallon of APC and a bottle. I was going to purchase Quik Out sooner or later. Can I just use my APC instead?
                -HealthyCivic
                Check out the glossary

Comment

Quick Out, being a bit more 'dedicated' of a product, may be better for real bad stuff on the carpets. But for general use, APC is a good start.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');