• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Hyper Wash is comparable to what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Hyper Wash is comparable to what?

Here in Brazil Meguiars only sells the most simple car http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/detail/MEG+D11001 in the classic line: Soft Wash Gel, and the professional Hyper Wash. For that reason I' ve been using the 3M Car Wash that is shipper and seen better (compared with the soft wash gel).

What I want to know is if the HyperWash is comparable with which Meguiars consumer' s line car wash shampoo.

Re: Professional Hyper Wash is comparable to what?

Hyper Wash is a Great Car wash. It dilutes 400:1 which means it doesn't take much for a 5 gallon bucket. (I think it is somewhere around just an ounce, but don't quote me on that)

While it isn't my go to product for my washes on my personal vehicle, I do use it when I detail customers cars. Go ahead and give it a try and see what you think for yourself!

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Not really comparable with anything directly.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

yeah you really cant compare it with anything..its just basically a detailer formula so that professionals can use less product, to get the same job done, yet still safely
        Addicted

Comment

I see.. Meguiars ask like U$10 for Soft Gel Wash.. But I really didn' t like it.. it seen so basic and economical in practice. =/

Comment

Well, the Soft Wash is more entry level....
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Hyper Wash is definitely the cheapest route to go if you are looking to save money.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
              Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew C. View Post
                Hyper Wash is a Great Car wash. It dilutes 400:1 which means it doesn't take much for a 5 gallon bucket. (I think it is somewhere around just an ounce, but don't quote me on that)
                So, 1 ounce hyper wash to every 5 gallons of water??? Whoa, that's pretty concentrated if that's true! 1 gallon of hyper wash would last forever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HPaddict View Post
                  So, 1 ounce hyper wash to every 5 gallons of water??? Whoa, that's pretty concentrated if that's true! 1 gallon of hyper wash would last forever!!!
                  That is the dilution ratio, I remember also.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');