• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirror Glaze Vinyl&Rubber Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Glaze Vinyl&Rubber Cleaner

hey guys can i use this on plastic and dash board and door pannel and trim? and if i can use it on trim do i have to put a dressing after or can i leave it?

Re: Mirror Glaze Vinyl&Rubber Cleaner

Follow this link.

BobbyG

Comment

Originally posted by nabisco shine View Post
      hey guys can i use this on plastic and dash board and door pannel and trim? and if i can use it on trim do i have to put a dressing after or can i leave it?
      M40 is actually made for interiors. It does a great job as an all in one product; in which it cleans and protects. I use it on the dash, A-pillars, door panels, center console and so on. Works terrific on the weatherstripping too. I end up going over the weatherstripping a couple of times to work it in really good.

Comment

I also prefer using #40 for interiors only. It is my go to product.

For exterior's I use All Season Dressing.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

I'm finally getting to the end of all my other interior products and will be switching to M40 only; i.e.- buying a gallon of it. It is just such a great product that is available in bulk so it costs less in the long run, I don't think I'll need anything else!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');