• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premium Detailed - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 2005 Bentley Detailed to sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Detailed - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 2005 Bentley Detailed to sell

I did this job today. Really turned out well.

Thanks for watching!

Re: Premium Detailed - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 2005 Bentley Detailed to sell

Very nice work, Gary.

D151 was a perfect choice for this challenge. It left Bentley with sweet gloss.

Comment

Originally posted by greg0303 View Post
      Very nice work, Gary.

D151 was a perfect choice for this challenge. It left Bentley with sweet gloss.

Thanks!

Comment

I guess Bentley paint is a lot softer than I thought, hard to believe it was cleaned up like that with 151 and a white pad.

What was the owners reaction? Where they pissed it never looked so good?
        Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

hi gary nice job on the bentley....very cool vids ..keep up the good work..i got your email and will be giving you a call soon
          RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by MrCLRider View Post
            I guess Bentley paint is a lot softer than I thought, hard to believe it was cleaned up like that with 151 and a white pad.

What was the owners reaction? Where they pissed it never looked so good?

Bentley paint is rock hard. The micromarring you saw in the video was very light. D151 has filling properties as well. My client was very satisfied that I got so much done and didnt go overboard since he is selling the car.

Comment

definitely achieved what you needed to do. looks really good

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');