• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a time limit for being logged in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a time limit for being logged in?

I logged in and tried to start a thread in the Detailing 101 forum. Got waylayed several times while typing it up. When I went to "preview", a message came back that I had to log in. Did that, thinking I'd then be re-directed to a preview of my post. Not so, and my new thread (post) seems to be lost in cyberspace. Did I take too long to write it up, or what?

Re: Is there a time limit for being logged in?

There shouldn't be any timing out occurring, so I am not sure what was going on there. Can you still not find your post?

Comment

I never got far enough to post, Mark. It got lost when I clicked on "Preview". Not sure what happened. No problem, though. I'll try again when I have more time. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by kritter View Post
        I never got far enough to post, Mark. It got lost when I clicked on "Preview". Not sure what happened. No problem, though. I'll try again when I have more time. Thank you!
        Well we definitely don't want to leave you frustrated and without the answers you came here for. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully it was a one time thing.

If you have further problems please send me a private message and we can look into this further.

Mark

Comment

Not a problem - maybe just a computer glitch earlier. I just got my thread up in Detailing 101. Thanks again, Mark!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');