• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

remaining hard water spots after clay bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: remaining hard water spots after clay bar

Originally posted by Poki View Post
    If no luck, since you are in Hawaii...go to a Marine supply store and buy some Ducky Water Spot Remover. Spray it on, wait 15-20 seconds and wipe off with damp chamois. This stuff is a miracle product for water spots. I sell dozens of bottles in my RV store every season. The sprinkler water at our resort comes out of the golf course lakes and is terrible. If this won't remove the spots, then the glass is actually etched and yes, that can happen.
    i wished i knew where that store was because i was going to go check out some marine meguiars stuff but i dont got anywhere far in Hawaii just short places. but i see there is the remover plus and original remover which one is the most popular?
    what is the usually price range on these products?
    '11 Nissan Altima 2.5S Special Edition *Radiant Silver*
    '11 Toyota Rav4 Sport *Classic Silver Metallic*

Comment

I would stick with the Original Ducky especially for glass. Plus..has a carnuba wax in it and is most effective if used right away while spots are new. You should be able to get the spray bottle for 10-12 dollars. Order it on line if you can't find it locally. This product just plain WORKS.
      Barry

Comment

Originally posted by Poki View Post
        I would stick with the Original Ducky especially for glass. Plus..has a carnuba wax in it and is most effective if used right away while spots are new. You should be able to get the spray bottle for 10-12 dollars. Order it on line if you can't find it locally. This product just plain WORKS.
        lol alright i'll try get some online if i can get those prepaid cards since i need to order my monitor
        '11 Nissan Altima 2.5S Special Edition *Radiant Silver*
        '11 Toyota Rav4 Sport *Classic Silver Metallic*

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');