• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liquid or Paste Wax Last Longer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Liquid or Paste Wax Last Longer?

Originally posted by BillyJack View Post
    Many years ago I bought the remaining stock from a supplier who was folding his tent. I believe the labels with the green stripe are from the 80's. It's been kept in my garage and has never been frozen. I still use it to this day and have no doubts of its usefulness.

Bill

Very impressive!! What does Michael Stoops have to say about product from the 80s? Incredible shelf life !!
    "STRIFE" aka Phil
    2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
    2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
    2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Do not leave in a hot garage or shed either. Extreme high or low temperatures can destroy these products. I keep mine in Rubbermaid containers in my basement. Also remember to clean bottles before storing and for harsh chemicals like Wheel Brightener pull sprayer out and cap the bottle. Rinse out the sprayer as well. I have been using the same sprayer going on 5 years by doing this. The original chemical safe sprayer died weeks after getting it and not rinsing out before storage. Finally, if your products go bad don't toss 'em in the trash. Instead take them to your local hazardous waste disposal collection facility or contact them if there is not one in your area. http://www.wm.com/residential/additi...e-services.jsp
      2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack View Post
        Many years ago I bought the remaining stock from a supplier who was folding his tent. I believe the labels with the green stripe are from the 80's. It's been kept in my garage and has never been frozen. I still use it to this day and have no doubts of its usefulness.

Bill

Hey BillyJack nice collection you have

I started out using the body scrub as my cleaner for my stang back in the late 90's and still have 2 or 3 unused that I've had stored along with a couple other meguiars products.

Meguiars is an addiction, it makes us OCD and keeps us trying to figure out how to beat or outdo the PLATEAU
        ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
        You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
        Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');