Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: DA Power System

Registered Member

Re: DA Power System

Will cleaner wax once a month be enough or shd i do once every 2 weeks.

my nxt paste was bought 2 years ago when i was still using hand to apply. My nxt wax left a very small amount on the side. So i melted it to make it even in the container. Can i still use it ? Its hard now and flat in the container.

People do warm the paste wax once in a while to fix cracks in it... even though there is nothing wrong with there being cracks in it. So yeah, I'm sure it is still fine.

Once a month is likely ok.. but you will have to try it and see.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Registered Member

after closer examination and doing some research online. it seems to be iron particles embedded into my car paint. </SPAN>
    Ironx is not sold here in Singapore. Guess I will need to ship it from the US again and wait for 3 weeks for delivery. </SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

Registered Member

now i know the problem lies with my cloth... it does not have any absorbing abilities at all. When I used UQD, the cloth just pushes the detailer liquid away. I can still see liquid streaks after rubbing my cloth many many times.

When I use the same low quality cloth with UP (with a DA), the excess residue cannot be easily remove. It took me so much effort and even with a DA, I only manage to do 1 door within 3 hours.

The same thing happen when I wax my car with NXT 2.0 The excess wax cannot be easily remove and seems to have lots of excess oil on my car paint.

Yesterday, I went to purchase 3M detailing cloth and it works wonders. I could detail the whole car with 2 3M cloths so easily. Previously, I had to keep changing the low quality cloth and used 10 in total just to detail my car.

I tried waxing and polishing with the new 3M cloth and it was so easy!!!. Should be able to polish and wax my whole car tonight.

The type of cloth really make a different.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wesleyoh View Post
    now i know the problem lies with my cloth... it does not have any absorbing abilities at all. When I used UQD, the cloth just pushes the detailer liquid away. I can still see liquid streaks after rubbing my cloth many many times.

When I use the same low quality cloth with UP (with a DA), the excess residue cannot be easily remove. It took me so much effort and even with a DA, I only manage to do 1 door within 3 hours.

The same thing happen when I wax my car with NXT 2.0 The excess wax cannot be easily remove and seems to have lots of excess oil on my car paint.

Yesterday, I went to purchase 3M detailing cloth and it works wonders. I could detail the whole car with 2 3M cloths so easily. Previously, I had to keep changing the low quality cloth and used 10 in total just to detail my car.

I tried waxing and polishing with the new 3M cloth and it was so easy!!!. Should be able to polish and wax my whole car tonight.

MF towels in general have been bugging me lately... they just push the water around :/

I used more than 70 towels to detail my car yesterday. Where did you get the 3m towels?

Quote Originally Posted by SpoolMe View Post
    I used more than 70 towels to detail my car yesterday.
    There's something seriously not right there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueline View Post
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Registered Member

im from Singapore by the way Not too sure for your country..

Quote Originally Posted by davey g-force View Post
    Seriously...
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Registered Member Detailing by M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wesleyoh View Post

WTMF?

Quote Originally Posted by davey g-force View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Murr1525 View Post
    Seriously...
    ^^ I concur

Registered Member

In order to remove light swirls and light scratches, should I apply SwirlX, followed by Ultimate Polish, or just use Ultimate Polish? For SwirlX, would I use the red pad and use the yellow pad for the Ultimate Polish? Also, am I correct in assuming that my cordless drill would likely die before I could do these steps and the wax step?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information