• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pittsburgh PA Detailer Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh PA Detailer Wanted

Looking for a Local Pittsburgh PA with a good detail history to get swirls and holograms out of my 2009 Civic Si Black paint.

I went to a local shop and they would not touch Honda paint saying it is too "soft"

If anyone can save me and buff out these holograms I will be greatly appreciate it.

Re: Pittsburgh PA Detailer Wanted

Pm sent your way kevin
    Rupes 21 / Flex 3401 / G110v2 / GG3"
    Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Comment

Evan (thoryamaha919) will take good care of you Kevin.

Comment

Chris maybe a get together detail?
        Rupes 21 / Flex 3401 / G110v2 / GG3"
        Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan
        Click and Like my Facebook Page

Comment

LOL Honda paint is soft but not that soft. It shouldn't scare any detailer away. Are they only using a rotary and wool?

Well in any case, you still made the right decision by coming here. Evan does great work and will take good care of you. It will be a real treat if Kris can tag team! Both are great detailers!
          2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

I'm shocked to hear they wouldn't touch your car. Interesting stuff. It looks like you've already found someone, but if you ever need anything I have a shop out in the North Hills.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');