• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Products for detailing rv interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Products for detailing rv interior?

I am looking for some products are to clean/protect the interior of my new camper, I used Meguiars Ultimate interior protectant on the walls, ceiling (I don't know if its the right product for the job but it seems to work. As for the wood cabinetry etc, I was hoping to stay away from products like pledge etc that (while they work fine) attract a lot of dust & seeing as I take my camper down some lengthy dusty back road trails, I am wondering what products are effective yet wont be such dust magnets.

Re: Products for detailing rv interior?

Well when I have to do an RV interior I use household products.
    RV interiors, except for the dash, are "houses". So use what a you'd use in your house.
    As far as dust attraction, stay away from oily products, a damp towel will do the job fine.
    It sounds like your only concern is dust so no real cleaners will be needed but 409 or an APC will work fine.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Re: Products for detailing rv interior?

^^^Totally agree!^^^

Like he said, 'think house.'

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');