• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Microfiber and Foam Pad Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Microfiber and Foam Pad Cleaner

I was wondering if anyone else would like a Meguiar's brand microfiber and foam pad cleaner. I know they have the Dyna-Cone foam pad cleaner but I am talking about something similar to the Griot's microfiber and foam pad cleaner. Some type of solution you can throw in the washer with your microfiber towels. Also something you can use to soak your foam pads with and then rinse them off. What does everyone think about a Meguiar's brand product like this? Maybe in the detailer line.

Re: Meguiar's Microfiber and Foam Pad Cleaner

Hmmm, we're on a Meguiar's forum....does anyone here want a Meguiar's brand MF and foam pad cleaner....of course they do!
    I believe a while ago, I read members were using APC+ or Super Degreaser to clean their MF and foam pads.
    I tried APC+, warm water/ bucket...hand washed and it cleaned my waxing foam pads very well.
    I have since acquired a pad washer, Micro Restore MF wash detergent and
    Grit Guard pad renewing solution so I don't use APC+ for pad and MF cleaning ...

Pretty sure others will chime in about which Meguiars products can clean pads & towels
    "STRIFE" aka Phil
    2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
    2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
    2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

I'll second this motion. I just ordered the Griot's MFT and Pad Cleaner as well as the Chemical Guys MFT Detergent; I wanna compare. If Meg's came out with one, I'd buy it.
      --
      Frank Kecseti
      Detailing Hobbyist

Comment

Brand - Let me know how you like the chemical guys. I want to try that one next.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');