• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oceanside, CA. Highly experienced detailer comfortable with correction needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanside, CA. Highly experienced detailer comfortable with correction needed

I was given a referral based on a car I detailed for SEMA and this referral has a total of 3 vehicles needing work. First up is a very high-end, very custom motorcycle that needs to be prepped for a show next weekend.

Then there is a black CLS and a lead sled big Mercury I believe.

Expect hard work and high expectations as he originally contacted me based on a car on display in the Meguiar's booth at SEMA.

PM me if you think you may be qualified to do this, and at a minimum, available to do the bike this week. I would expect 5-7 hours tops for the bike, likely less.

Re: Oceanside, CA. Highly experienced detailer comfortable with correction needed

he's a little out of my area but if you don't find anyone give him my number.
    Also Dan of Big D in San Diego might be available too

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Re: Oceanside, CA. Highly experienced detailer comfortable with correction needed

I sent him your number. Thanks Mario. Let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Cool, I'll let you know what happens

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');