• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

Perfect, please send me a ship to address via PM.

Comment

• Sent but this was my first time sending a pm and want to make sure you received it.

Comment

Got it.

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread before, only been able to be online off and on lately. Awesome thread though and great idea. I've got some stuff that I can definitely contribute as I try things out. I'll go through my stash when I get home in a week and start posting some stuff. I've only ever bought through MOL before though, never sold. Do you guys just do shipping costs through PayPal or what? Just want to make sure I get the stuff to people the best and most legit way possible. Thanks!
          Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Hey guys just want to throw this out there in case anyone has any of the following in excess or is looking to share some:

Meguiar's All Season Dressing
            Meguiar's All Pupose Cleaner
            Meguiar's #7
            Meguiar's Clay Bars
            Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash

Comment

oops, wrong button.

Comment

• My friends please disregard my previous post concerning request for products. Forgive me for I am new and still trying to learn the rules of the forum. No disrespect to Meguiar's, the forum, and all my fellow car crazy enthusiasts.

Comment

Originally posted by jarred767 View Post
                  Don't know how I missed this thread before, only been able to be online off and on lately. Awesome thread though and great idea. I've got some stuff that I can definitely contribute as I try things out. I'll go through my stash when I get home in a week and start posting some stuff. I've only ever bought through MOL before though, never sold. Do you guys just do shipping costs through PayPal or what? Just want to make sure I get the stuff to people the best and most legit way possible. Thanks!
                  I made this thread as a pay it forward. So I took the hit on the shipping costs. I see this thread turning into asking for products which is ok.

But if you are planning to sell something then my recommendation would be to create a for sale thread.
                  99 Grand Prix
                  02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
                    I made this thread as a pay it forward. So I took the hit on the shipping costs. I see this thread turning into asking for products which is ok.

But if you are planning to sell something then my recommendation would be to create a for sale thread.
                    Thanks, I appreciate the heads up, I was definitely planning on just giving some stuff away as it's relatively small things to me (most practically new though) that I just won't use and don't want to deal with trying to sell for a few dollars. I was just kinda curious how shipping charges were being covered and it kinda sounds like it goes both ways so far from others that have jumped on this idea.

BTW, this is a great idea, and not sure why there hasn't been something like this done before. Thanks man!
                    Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

the post office offer a couple of flat rate boxes in while it just 1 price to ship it anywhere in the USA .the weight don't matter just as long as you can close the box.but it's a good idea to have the zip code to where you are shipping too because some time it may be cheaper to use your own package if what you shipping is light in weight.the post office will weight it and let you how much it cost and if it cost less then what it cost to ship in a flat rate.go with your package..but if it can fit in a flat rate box and the flat rate is cheaper..well I know you know which way to go.

Comment

• NXT Generation Insane Shine

Up for grabs is a 3/4 full 15 oz NXT Generation Insane Tire Shine. This leaves an awesome shine on your tires but I switched to Endurance Tire Gel. I just haven't used this since I switched and I want someone to get a great shine on their ride. I will ship anywhere in the lower 48.

Comment

• The NXT Tire Shine has been claimed. I'll let everyone know if I come across anything else in my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by jarred767 View Post
                            Thanks, I appreciate the heads up, I was definitely planning on just giving some stuff away as it's relatively small things to me (most practically new though) that I just won't use and don't want to deal with trying to sell for a few dollars. I was just kinda curious how shipping charges were being covered and it kinda sounds like it goes both ways so far from others that have jumped on this idea.

BTW, this is a great idea, and not sure why there hasn't been something like this done before. Thanks man!
                            No problem. It helps out the community.

Originally posted by KIA HYBRID View Post
                            the post office offer a couple of flat rate boxes in while it just 1 price to ship it anywhere in the USA .the weight don't matter just as long as you can close the box.but it's a good idea to have the zip code to where you are shipping too because some time it may be cheaper to use your own package if what you shipping is light in weight.the post office will weight it and let you how much it cost and if it cost less then what it cost to ship in a flat rate.go with your package..but if it can fit in a flat rate box and the flat rate is cheaper..well I know you know which way to go.
                            This is good info. The post office is very cheap to ship. Fedex is also cheaper than UPS.
                            99 Grand Prix
                            02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post

Like you Michael, I have given away different things in this thread too. I have always paid the shipping costs, normally its under $10 bucks. I think that if someone wants to ask for something, they should start their own thread asking for stuff. This is a pay it forward thread where we send things to each other that we aren't going to use or have extra of. I also agree with you on the stuff for sale. I do think that we should have a dedicated trade thread as well. I have some stuff that I would like to trade away...

Comment

• This only working in the states I guess? I have a few give aways but shipping from Canada wouldn't be ideal, maybe we can get a post going for Canadian give aways?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');