• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M91 Rotary/ Wool.... Flagship Cleaner Wax D/A Foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M91 Rotary/ Wool.... Flagship Cleaner Wax D/A Foam

First time out with these products....

I have a 37' RV/ Bus to recondition.

Gel coat is in bad shape and the graphics are way past saving... so no concern with the graphics.

Question is...

If I use M91 with 4-ply wool and rotary for cleaning/cutting.... is Flagship Cleaner Wax 'strong' enough to eliminate the trails left from the rotary when applied with a Rupes 21 and a cutting foam pad (yellow or orange, B&S or LC?) And by eliminate... I don't mean hiding. The color is a light beige. I know gel coat loves oils... and I'm sure RV/ Marine polishes have plenty of them. I could step down my pad choice from 4-ply to a finishing wool if that would help.

Just want to get any experienced answers if I can. If Flagship Cleaner Wax will not elimnate the trails... I could use M205 to refine but then I would be using a dedicated sealant after. Trying to do this in 2 steps.

Thanks for any insights.

Best,
    -Gabe
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');