• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Meguiar's Holiday Gift Sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Meguiar's Holiday Gift Sets

What will be in this year's Holiday Gift Sets? Will different stores have different sets?
    Bill Strobel
    aka theamcguy
    Owner Independent Towing
    Fayetteville, NC
    Do It Right or Don't Do It At All.

Re: 2015 Meguiar's Holiday Gift Sets

Perhaps a Mirror Bright gift set?
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Prob the same as the last 2 years again.

Comment

My local Target has them in already and it seems they are the same but they now include an air refresher.
        2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
        1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
        1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
        1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
        1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

I'm curious also. I missed 2013, but got one from both Wally World and K-Mart last year.
          Other than Target, has anyone seen or heard of any other offerings this season?

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Scott's 62 View Post
            My local Target has them in already and it seems they are the same but they now include an air refresher.
            Same, Same

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');