• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Entire Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Entire Forum

I have been following this forum off and on for about 5 years. Isn't it about time to rethink this entire project? Some threads are hopelessly out of date or refer to events in 2014 and 2015. It seems that most people who come to this site want to see how someone fixed a problem or how best to use your products.
    Art Layton
    2009 Jetta TDI

Re: Update Entire Forum

I'm pretty new here, and I have found this Meguiar's forum to be VERY HELPFUL. I know there is some older threads, but that's good to see where the product started from, with it's initial review of when it first hit the market. and to view peoples reviews from the beginning to today.

I also feel there is just a ton of information on this forum, especially in it's video's and articles showing how to use products, and also how to fix a problem when one arises.

I am in no way trying to be ignorant or anything like that when I bring these things up. And I truly respect your bringing these issues up.

I just wanted to share what my limited experience on this forum has been like. Thank you for bringing this topic up, and I look forward to what some of the other's comments will be.

Have a Great New Year DogParkGuy!

Ray

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');