• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product That Prevent Water Mark Formation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product That Prevent Water Mark Formation

Good evening everybody.

Is there any product that can prevent water mark formation on black car after rain?

I am not seeking for product to wipe off the water mark formation after rain.

Thanks.

Re: Product That Prevent Water Mark Formation

What I've found is that if the car is clean enough before the rain and sits still through it, there will be very few, if any, spots. Often a short rain will help me keep the car clean by taking off the dust and pollen, etc. Generally, if the rain is clean water, and not acid rain or dripping through trees, etc, the spots are just residue from the dirt that was already on the car. Other than that, regular use of Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere and your favorite Quik Wax will greatly reduce them, too, by providing a more slippery surface. If the rain is "acid" where you are, or if there industry or farming nearby, you might have rain that carries dirt from those activities, and there's not much you can do but to use a garage, a cover, or just be somewhere else when it rains.
    Non-Garaged Daily Driver, DAMF System + M101, Carnauba Finish Enthusiast
    4-Step | Zen Detailing | Undercarriage | DAMF Upgrade |
    First Correction | Gallery

Comment

Re: Product That Prevent Water Mark Formation

Top Gear is correct. Keeping the car clean and a good coat of wax on will help lessen the effects but ultimately the best course of action is avoidance if possible. If that is not possible quick removal is key.
      Brian Hann
      Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
      Meguiar's Inc.
      Irvine, California
      bhann@meguiars.com
      (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');