• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorhome needs some work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorhome needs some work

I have a 2012 motorhome which I have now over 50,000 miles on it and I need to take care of some issues.
    I live in Arizona and the motorhome is usually outside in the sun and environment.
    I have a great paint job with 4 coats of clearcoat and the paint still looks great as I usually wax it once a year with Meguiar's liquid Flagship Marine Wax.
    I do think this wax has helped the clearcoat from fading being in high UV area as Arizona.

OK now I'm looking to complete a full job on my motorhome as I think the clearcoat is getting swirl marks and isn't as clear and crisp as it was when it was new.

I have a lot of square footage surface and will be using a dual action variable speed buffer with 5.5" pads

Not sure which colors pads I need to use for this purpose Orange, White, Blue, Yellow, Green or red.
    What color to apply and what color to remove and buff fort he final shine.

I have found other companies have an All-In-One product that is sold in 64oz containers that will Clean, Wax and Seal.

I want to get rid of the minor swirl marks and bring back the clearcoat clarity.

Thank you all for your future opinions and comments and open to any and all suggestion.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');