• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KNEE PADS $200 dollar budget PLEASE ADVISE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KNEE PADS $200 dollar budget PLEASE ADVISE

I did try searching but came up with a few different ideas behind knee pads..... pants with knee pads built in, a knee pad cushion etc.... I personally think a NICE pair of knee pads I can strap to my knees would be ideal.... only because that's one less thing to carry around as they are strapped to my knees. I would love to hear all opinions on what knee pads are ideal for you all.... I personally have a bad left knee that is bone on bone.... tore my ACL about 19 years ago without any surgery to correct the issue. I need KNEE SUPPORT and comfort. Not interested in spending 20 dollars on something that might be a waste the more I try to use them. Thank you all for your thoughts.

p.s. I do realize my $150 dollar budget is high.....but the price I will pay to keep a knee replacement from the near future..... I will definitely invest what it takes for best knee protection. Thank you! any thoughts on these motorcycle knee pads? lol anyway there are too many options! https://www.amazon.com/EVS-Sports-TP...ords=knee+pads

Re: KNEE PADS $200 dollar budget PLEASE ADVISE

Forget knee pads. Get a stool instead

Comment

Re: KNEE PADS $200 dollar budget PLEASE ADVISE

I use a plastic lawn chair. Got sides and a back so I can rest while having a beer and admiring my work. Can't post an attachment picture.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');