• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpine white swirls/scratches removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alpine white swirls/scratches removal

Wow!

Looks great, Mark!

Comment

Here she is !!!

2014 Porsche 981 Boxster - Black Basalt Metallic; 21" wheels with oversized Toyo T1R racing tires.

Comment

Originally posted by drumdan View Post
        Wow!

Looks great, Mark!

Thanks. It is extremely smooth to the touch and the other day i sprayed some water over the entire car and the water beading was amazing. I was able to dry my car with the air from a vacuum cleaner in a matterof minutes.

I have always liked using M21 synthetic sealant so should i use some paint prep on the surface to remove the Ultimate Wax coat before applying M21?

Regards,
        Mark

Comment

Originally posted by se9303 View Post

Thanks. It is extremely smooth to the touch and the other day i sprayed some water over the entire car and the water beading was amazing. I was able to dry my car with the air from a vacuum cleaner in a matterof minutes.

I have always liked using M21 synthetic sealant so should i use some paint prep on the surface to remove the Ultimate Wax coat before applying M21?

Regards,
          Mark
          What I like to do, is do a light pass or two of M205, or Ultimate Polish with foam polishing pads, and then apply M21 after.

I'm a lover of all things Meguiar's, but that M21 is - despite not being their "best" sealant is hands down my favorite. So easy to use, very forgiving with weather, super slick after application, and very durable. It's been doing great so far this winter, as it does most other winter seasons.

Comment

Greetings to all

i was curious to ask if its a necessary step to apply paint prep solution (remove product residue) after each step in the paint correction process? Lets say after applying M105, apply paint prep, then apply M205 and after that folliow up with another pass of paint prep

Regards,
            Mark

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');