• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had fun friday!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had fun friday!!!!!!!

Well here are some pics pf my dads new 250 superduty lariat with the V10.
    Process:
    I washed entired truck with hyper wash and wash mop/wide body brush. Then dried with magnets. The paint was in surprisingly good shape except with a few moderate swirls/scratches. I used 83 on the heavier stuff then 82'ed the whole truck with g100 on 5. Then topped it off with 26 on 3 I was surprised by the results as I havent used it in a while. I may start using it more often. The plastic trim on outside all got hyper dressing 3:1 and tires 1:1. The interior got wiped down with the quick interior detailer and on leather I used the sray gold class cleaner/condition.

That's a nice truck and you did it up right, nice work!

Tom

Comment

Looks good.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Great job! Have you seen the new F-250 SD Super Chief? Wow!
        MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Wheel brightener?

What do you guys think of wheel brightener would it be safe to use on these wheels at the lowest dillution 4:1 i think. I want to purchase it have heard somegood things but dont want to mess any rims up. They seem to be coated but just need some reassurance. Thanks Greg.

Comment

Thanks for the comments. Greg
            Last edited by 97t-bird; Feb 6, 2006, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Hey Greg,

That is one sweet looking truck!!! As I said in the other thread, your dad, and you too , will love driving that V10!!

Tim
              Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');