• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

c3club.org Mini Cooper Club at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c3club.org Mini Cooper Club at Meguiar's!

c3club.org Mini Cooper Club of Los Angeles!

On December 3rd, 2005 Meguiar's will proudly host a hands-on detailing class for members of c3club.org here at Meguiar's Corporate offices in Irvine, CA.

Class starts in about 4 hours!

See everyone at Meguiar's Garage!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

What an AWESOME CLASS!
    These folks are by far the rowdiest, most enthusiastic club members we've ever seen here at Meguiar's!

Barry was cruising by and saw all the Mini Coopers parked outside and stopped in to share some Car Guy Stories about the Mini Cooper too!

More pics on Monday...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike!

Thanks Mike for a great class today!
      Talk to you soon!
      Shawn Harrington
      AKA CYN MINI

Comment

Thanks for a great class

Thank you very much Mike!

Your class was great !!

You have a great way of making things interesting and relevant... It shows that you have so many years of passionate experience caring for cars!!

Thanks for everything including the pizza!

Best,

- Charlie

Comment

How great to learn (from the Master) how to keep our perfect little cars looking perfect...forever. Mike, you're the best!

And how cool was that...our very own surprise Celebrity Guest Star, Barry Meguiar!

Thanks, Mike. I had a great time.

Sheryl

Comment

A great learning experience!

What better way than to spend a Saturday with great friends learning from Mike how to keep the Mini looking like new. I learned so much about detailing, I think I might send him a Christmas card . But really, it was a great class and there is more to keeping a car looking great than just washing it!

Chris Magill

Comment

Thank you!

Mike,

Thank you very much for having nice clinic for C3 club and WCM members.

Meguiar's parking at 8 am.

more MINIs showed up.

cool class room, and counter top

coffee, donuts and bunch of goodies

Plasma minitor, sound system. nice!

I had great time seeing MINI friends, Barry Meguiar and yeahhh GREAT Pizza!!

Also thanks again to Richard Lin to set up educational clinic for us.

Meguiar's rocks!
              03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Comment

Hey Mike,

Thanks again for another awesome clinic! This time I took notes! But I think I'm going to have to attend a few more clinics before I really know your presentation by heart! Which by the way, is next to impossible cause your wealth of knowledge seems to just keep going and going and going!

We had a great group today! It was fun, and too bad the hands on was kinda cut short, but I know everyone had a great time!

Ohhh btw, with your suggestion about using NXT glass cleaner for the kitchen, I decided to use some insane shine on my black "leatherette" shoes to shine/darken them up. Works great!!!

See you soon.

Richard
                Richard Lin
                ShowCarDetailing
                5548 E. La Palma Ave
                Anaheim, CA 92807
                toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

I just want to thank everyone for letting me butt in on your class yesterday. It was lots of fun. It was great getting to hear Mike in person and get 1st hand knowledge - a chance I wouldn't probably have again since I live in Texas.
                  BTW, everyone's Mini's were awesome! I'd never had a chance to really look at a Mini up close and thought they were very cool. Not to mention I didn't really know what C3 was about - that was even cooler, keep up the good work!

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for all of your advice and enthusiasm. The time flew by and I could easily see coming back for more. Of course that will mean ordering even more product.

Here's a shot from yesterday in the garage.

BTW, for anyone interested, yesterday was a beautiful morning. On my way down to the Meguiar's detailing clinic, I stopped in long beach and took a couple photos.
                    David Bunting
                    motoringphotography.com

Comment

Mike - Thanks so much for inviting us all down for a class! Richard's enthusiasm for Meguire's has really revved a lot of us up in taking prime care of our cars! Comdine the enthusiasm with the knowledge you provided yeaterday and we'll be the envy of all of our respective neighborhoods!

I can't believe you drove from AV! My sis lives there and it's quite a drive in itself!

Thanks again for a productive Saturday!
                      C3 member

Comment

Thanks for your great presentation Mike -- your enthusiasm is endless.

Oh I have so much to try. And so much to learn.

David

Comment

Thanks for sharing your passion and knowledge about cars and car care, Mike. It was a great surprise to have Barry Meguiar poke his head in to share with the group.

Many thanks to Meguiar's for the goodie bag too.

Comment

I had a great day, thanks Richard & Mike. Both of you are top notch professionals and am thrilled to know you.

Can't wait to do it again very soon! Like always Mike, you are the best!!!

http://c3club.org/graphics/JBanner.jpg

Comment

Looks like fantastic cars

In the "coffee, donuts, and goodies picture", what are the products on the left? Is that the same accessories in new/ old packaging?
                              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');