• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For mobile detailers what kind of pressure washer do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For mobile detailers what kind of pressure washer do you use?

Just wondering what kinda of pressure washer set up you use. Including the generator, pressure washer, and water tank size (I have no clue how much water I use) And am thinking about buying a water tank to hold pure water. Since hard water comes out of the spickets at my house.

HONDA gx160 (5.5 horse power) W/ CAT pump. One unit has 100 gal tank other has 250
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Briggs & Stratton Pro Intek series PW with an AR pump, 100 gallon tank. . . using RO water. FWIW, I typically use the RO water out of my tank to fill my cleaner concentrates, extractor etc.
      Under-promise, over-deliver.

Comment

i have a 100 gallon tank..with gravity feed to a 5.5 honda 2600 psi power washer and a 5500 watt troy built generator ...everything works great and i saved alot putting it together myself..
        RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');