• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailed my silver celica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed my silver celica

First time postin pics. Let me know what you think.

I usually use NXT paste and DC2, but today I did #7 and GC paste. I did not use clay or cleaner since I just did that about a month ago.

On to the pics.

2003 Toyota Celica GT- Silver Streak Mica

Looks nice... so hard to show a good shine with Silver. I used to own a 2000 GT-S that was Liquid Silver Metallic.

Do you have any plans to Modify it?
    -Brian
    2007 Obsidian Black IS350

Comment

Thanks. Your Celi looked hot!!

No plans to modify it. I am currently looking for a house so funds need to be put somewhere else The only "mod" I did was an sk2 antenna for like 15bucks right when I got the car.

Comment

2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Awesome. You just made me realize that Toyota has gotten out of the performance car market altogether. What a shame.

Brian

Comment

Yep, Toyota *****. No Celica, No Supra, no sporty car at all. Sure you can make a Camry SE look cool but dress it up any way you want, its still a camry.
            -Brian
            2007 Obsidian Black IS350

Comment

the solara is now like a 2 door buick (no offence to buick owners) but its just missing the fun!
              Patrick Yu
              2003 Honda Accord
              2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Wow great job, your interior is flawless!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Catalano
                  Awesome. You just made me realize that Toyota has gotten out of the performance car market altogether. What a shame.

Brian
                  Yeah, I've been thinking that they seem more and more like a Japanese version of VW. I guess they kinda ****, even though I have a 12 year old quite boring Toyota myself But gotta give them - they do build quality cars...

Quite strange moving in this direction, while being involved in F1 and all...

Btw, the celica looks good!
                  "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
                  - Back To The Future

Comment

Very nice I like the silver.

Comment

My uncle, a F1 fan, was telling me about toyotas jump into F1. Seems they didnt do so well when compared to the honda engines.

Keep an eye out for the Toyota Priapus (Volta). Hopefully the expected price will go down and it will become a reality.
                      Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
                      Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Good Job Mike, #7 and Gc are a great combo.

I had a Celica until April, kinda miss it. Only sold it due to someone being kind enough to drive into the side of it

Before:

After:

Brothers Celica after #7 and Color X

Comment

Thanks everybody for your comments! I can honestly say the people here on MOL def helped the most!
                          Rob: sorry to hear bout your celi

Comment

I guess they kinda ****, even though I have a 12 year old quite boring Toyota myself But gotta give them - they do build quality cars...
                            At least Toyota still makes a quality truck, for the most part... and TRD still sells a lot of bolt-on goodies.

Brian

Comment

Don't knock Toyota for getting out of the performance market yet ... The 07 Camry v6 is a quick little ride to be a family car ....

Mike
                              07 Toyota Camry XLE
                              BBS 18" Rims
                              Totally protected by Meguiars

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');