• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The *Essentials* Kit for Meguiar's G100 Holiday Package Deal Extended!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The *Essentials* Kit for Meguiar's G100 Holiday Package Deal Extended!

The Essentials Kit for Meguiar's G100 Holiday Package Deal!

Meguiar's is offering a very special deal for our valued members of Meguiar's Online.

UPDATE!
    This Holiday Offer Has Been Extended Until Closing on Friday, January 7, 2005!

Customer Care: 1-800-347-5700
    Hours: M-F 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific)
    Saturday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Pacific)

The *Essentials* Pro Kit for G-100 Holiday Package:
    Professional Detailing Clay - Mild
    C2000
    #80 Speed Glaze M8032
    #83 Dual Action Cleaner Polish - 32 oz. M8332
    #16 Professional Paste Wax - 11oz. M1611
    #26 Hi Tech Yellow Wax - 16 oz. M2616
    DA Velcro Buffing System - 3 Pads and Backing Plate WDAV99
    Ultimate Bonnet - 6.5" - 3 each M9920
    FREE SHIPPING!*
    (*Continental US and Canada Only)

Retail Value: $135.87
    Meguiar's Online Member Price: $99.99
    Savings $35.88

You must be a member to take advantage of this limited time offer.

To order this Holiday Package Deal call Meguiar's Customer Care at (800) 347-5700.

Sorry, this offer is not available at Meguiars.com. This is a limited time offer and will expire December 31, 2004
    Lynn Matthews

That is actually a little tame.

Those of us loyal Meguiars users who even laugh at Barry's jokes at the Kodak center, probably allready have the PC100, #83 and WDAV99 velcro buffing stuff.

And we sure would be using Tech Wax instead of #26. Most of us have lots of #26.

We really need more of are the Ultimate bonnets and Ultimate Wipes, as well as Final detail Love that final detail!

As a suggestion, how about 6 Ultimate bonnets and Ultimate Wipes, a qt of NXT Tech Wax as well as a gallon Final Detail.
    Now that would be a great package.

Anyone else care to suggest a better package?

Comment

i have to concur with the previous response. it does sound like a better christmas package as far as i am concerned
      cwcad

Say what you do...Do what you say!

Comment

G100 Package Deal

Also agree with the last two...

Comment

Thanks for the feedback...

I put the kits together based on what I saw people talking about. If you use a dual action polisher often, you run out of the cleaner/polishes. I figured a lot of people already have the Tech Wax, but since there's always a lot of interest in the #26 Hi Tech Yellow Wax and the #16 Professional Paste Wax, I thought since they're all in the Professional Line, it would make a good kit and add some variety to a lot of peoples product collections.

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

If only you would run a special so I could buy a G-100....

Comment

Because Meguiar's NXT was such a success, and because of this forum that helped a lot on the sales.

Wondering if Meguiars would put G100 together with that new deal? Not only will a lot of people be happy, but sales with meguiars products will soar because, if we ran out of supply then of course we have to re-stock ;-P.

So, G100 with that package for $150 or so, would be really awesome!

Just trying my luck! thanks!

Comment

Hey Nick,
                Nice dream, have you checked the price of the PC G100's?

Meguiars gives a lifetime warranty, for a great product.

Mike, Once you go NXT you never go back. I have $100 worth of Griots Best of Show wax, bottles of Mothers and other brands. They are OK for my kids cars, but I am sold on NXT and Final Detail.

Comment

Is the G100 and the Porter Cable 7424, the same animal.??
                  Hampy

Comment

We have drifted off topic. If you would like to suggest other promotions please do so in the New Product Suggestions Forum.

The above promotion has already been approved. As far as future promotions, we are not able to announce them until they have been approved, this includes any G100 promotions.
                    Lynn Matthews

Comment

"Keeping the Peace."
                      Who better?

Me? I'll take the deal.. All day. Can I get two?

I'll call Kevin Monday to find out, oh, wait, will he have it?

Jim
                      If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

?????

I am going to be purchasing the g-100. If i buy this package will i still need the backing plate? I thought the G-100 came with it already on there. Or is it mainly for people with the 7424? If some one could shed a little light on this i would greatly appreciate it thanks. Greg.

Comment

Re: ?????

Originally posted by 97t-bird
                          I am going to be purchasing the g-100. If i buy this package will i still need the backing plate? I thought the G-100 came with it already on there. Or is it mainly for people with the 7424? If some one could shed a little light on this i would greatly appreciate it thanks. Greg.
                          Yes, you will get a backing plate with the G100 but like pads, they do tend to wear out over time. It is always good to have a spare.
                          Lynn Matthews

Comment

thanks for the info that cleared alot of things up. Greg.

Comment

I understand that the package was already put together, and approved. But is there any way that you can get the g-100A included in like a sub package for those of us who didn't or couldn't take advantage of it the first time. You know, like include all of that, plus a g100A at a higher price of course. That would definately be a great start.

Andy
                              Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                              Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');