• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Fun Reflection Shots... (broadband)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Fun Reflection Shots... (broadband)

Well after my #21 application I went out to work and took some fun reflection shots. There is a little dust on the truck but still worked out.

Well take a look it was fun for me hope you enjoy looking at them. I have tons more, but I guess I better stop there.
    brandon
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Great reflections

Comment

Just one question.
      Is it live? Or is it Meguiar's???

Great work! Nice pics too.

Comment

Very nice pix, I love the reflection shots. Great work
        FL

Comment

looks very good! love the refelections...

Comment

NICE JOB!!!
            wjfm1
            2003 G35 Coupe

Comment

That looks too good!

Nice roller coaster.
              r. b.

Comment

SWEET!
                Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

sweet!
                  I likew the one of the tailgate, looks like a constant circle.
                  I remeber you saying you leaned toward nxt, has that changed? I love #21 on black.
                  2019 GMC Sierra
                  1500 AT4

Comment

Originally posted by 2000
                    sweet!
                    I likew the one of the tailgate, looks like a constant circle.
                    I remeber you saying you leaned toward nxt, has that changed? I love #21 on black.
                    You know I like the look of #21 but I am still leaning to NXT... I really took note on how my truck looked with #21 (tons of photos) now when I apply NXT again I am going to really look it over and try and compare the two.

I feel that will alow me to compare and give a fair jugment.
                    Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by gb387
                      You know I like the look of #21 but I am still leaning to NXT... I really took note on how my truck looked with #21 (tons of photos) now when I apply NXT again I am going to really look it over and try and compare the two.

I feel that will alow me to compare and give a fair jugment.
                      sound like your on the fence, like I am. If I would of had #21 before nxt I probably never would of tried nxt, but I've gotten so use to my truck with nxt that I miss it. going to wait a while to see if I keep missing it.
                      2019 GMC Sierra
                      1500 AT4

Comment

Originally posted by 2000
                        sound like your on the fence, like I am. If I would of had #21 before nxt I probably never would of tried nxt, but I've gotten so use to my truck with nxt that I miss it. going to wait a while to see if I keep missing it.

I guess you could say I am on the fence the more I think about it the more I am... Thats is kind of why I really payed attention to the look and finished results of #21.

They are both easy to use so there is no difference there.

Did you post any photos on MOL of your truck with #21?
                        Brandon

Comment

been cloudy last couple of days and I'm waiting to get some sunny shots. Here's one thing I noticed between the two. In my unfinished garage I have one light that is toward the front of the truck, with nxt the whole side of the truck has a glow and the paint stood out from the plastic fender flares. with #21 the back side of the truck is DARK and the fender flares blend in with the paint more. I'll try to get some shots this afternoon.
                          2019 GMC Sierra
                          1500 AT4

Comment

wow that roller coaster shot, it reminded me of " The Cyclone" in Coney Island NYC

Comment

ok gb387,
                              heres some comparasion shots. i tried to get the same angles ect.
                              frist the nxt

than #21

after looking at the pics they look more alike than my memory would of said.
                              2019 GMC Sierra
                              1500 AT4

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');