• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Mid Year Society at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Mid Year Society at Meguiar's!

Today Meguiar's will proudly host a hands-on detailing class for members of American Mid Year Society here at Meguiar's Corporate offices in Irvine, CA.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Check it out...

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Well we've come to another end of yet another awesome group of people to work with. A big thank you to everyone that participated and to Brian for coordinating this class for the AMYS club.

Before we clean-up, close down Meguiar's Garage and head home here's a few shots of the Last Man Standing who was also kind enough to allow us to use his car to demo on...

Removing NXT Tech Wax using our Gold Class Microfiber Bonnet on a W-7006 foam cutting pad on the G100

Finished

See you later Craig... Looking Good!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Meguiar's Class of 11/19

Hello Mike,

I'd just like to take a minute (better late than never) to thank you for the all knowlege of the do's and don'ts regarding car detailing, and of course the great class of 1/19.

I was the fortunate enough to be the guinea pig test car, which by the way received the claying, waxing and complete detailing. It was one of those detailing jobs that seemed to make the car run great. I'm sure all you car crazy fans know exactly what I mean.

I highly recommend a Saturday at Meguiar's and plan on attending another class in the near future for a product update. After putting some miles on the "old redhead" getting home, sitting down with my Meguiar's product books, I see some items I can't live without.

Again thanks to Mike and the great class of 11/19!!!!

Your car crazy friend

Craig-1965

Comment

mike

is there anywhere on the site that gives a run down on what you used that day?

i cant remember the speed of the pc or if it was 80 or 83

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');