• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polished Cultrued Marble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polished Cultrued Marble

test spot of colourX, it turned out almost too glossy so i decided i would switch to an ultra old bottle of DC1.
    I dont think that you can see how glossy it was!

Before:

After:

I dont know if the pics are that good iwas kind of in a hurry, but the counter top did clear up quite a bit

i think i may go over it again with colourX next weekend and try to get better lights in so you can see the differance

i used my simoniz cordless random orbital becuase i found that the PCs pads were way to large to be working on such small surface
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

I just polished up the sink too

Before:

After:
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

u will find that now u have put some sort of wax on the marble that it will darken down a little bit to give it a good clean use some brickcleaning acid {hydrochloric ) dilute this to 30% acid and use a paint brush to put this on it will smell like rotten eggs so try doing it out side .
      give it a good wash down with clean water after a min
      let it dry has to be bone dry then use baby oil to bring the shine back u can wipe baby oil every few weeks to keep the shine.
      scott monumental stone mason for over 12 years

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');