• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Waxes - carnauba % content per volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg's Waxes - carnauba % content per volume

hi! just want to know what's the carnauba % content by volume of megs products. thanks!

I wish that I could tell you what the percentage is...

Once I asked and was told that it is company-secret information!
    Jeff

Comment

Yeah, I doubt they would say. Not sure why it matters either?
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Any issues with carnauba content are usually brought up by companies that seek to disclaim the value of carnauba in favor of their own products such as paint sealants.

Browse the Internet forums on car care and I'm sure you'll have no problem figuring out who these companies and their respective individuals are...
        Jeff

Comment

Re: Meg's Waxes - Carnauba % content per volume

Originally posted by archerwin
          hi! just want to know what's the Carnauba % content by volume of megs products. thanks!
          Hi archerwin,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

There are no Meguiar's waxes based solely on a single ingredient like Carnauba, if there were, it would mean you would only get the benefits and features of the single ingredient. Instead Meguiar's blends multiple protection ingredients to give our customers multiple benefits and features.

If you're looking for a protecting wax that contains Carnauba, we would invite you to try our Deep Crystal Carnauba wax and test it against any other wax that touts the use of Carnauba in a side by side test on the same paint in the same condition.

As for your question about the percentage of Carnauba used in any of our formulas? We like to let the performance of our products speak for themselves; the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance is considered the Pinnacle of car shows and for as long as records have been kept, more "Best in Class" and "Best of Show" winners have used Meguiar's than any other option available.
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

ok. i was just curious. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');